Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although this is far to be the first time I vist this forum, this is the first thread I create. And before I ask anything I think I must warn you that English isn’t my mother language, so … yeah, that’s it.
Anyway, do you know any local indy wrestlers from your region that could make it big on main stream wrestling (judging by his look, mic skills, selling, psychology, etc…) ?
Or at least have a development deal with some of the big companies?

I am NOT searching for ROH, PWG, DGUSA, CZW... regulars. Just name some “unknown wrestlers” that would fit well in a bigger company. Thank you :).

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Diego 'STRANGLER' Corleone has somehow evaded the grasps of the big US promotions for a long time.

As I live in England there aren't many shows local to me to attend, and as a result I've not seen anyone decent since PAC, who now going on to make a big name for himself in DG:USA and soon TNA most probably.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
As much as I enjoy going to the local shows by me there really isn't anyone that I see going to WWE and I really don't see any of them getting developmental deals. The only that has any potential is someone named Adam Badger and only because he has a decent look and is still really young, I don't think he's had more than 10 matches and I think he's like a year older than me, so 20 or 21. But unless he expands his horizons he isn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The first place I would look would have to be ROH. Many individuals on their roster could fair well in WWE or TNA. Some include...

The Briscoes

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

KENNY OMEGA (CERTAINLY)

Rhett Titus

Delirious

KENNY KING (CERTAINLY)

Roderick Strong

ETC

ROH seems to be the breeding ground on the indy level besides FCW of course, WWE's official developmental territory. As far as known indy workers ROH has produced the most now in WWE and TNA...

Austin Aries

Samoa Joe

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Desmond Wolfe

Sonjay Dutt

Jay Lethal

ETC

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The first place I would look would have to be ROH. Many individuals on their roster could fair well in WWE or TNA. Some include...

The Briscoes

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

KENNY OMEGA (CERTAINLY)

Rhett Titus

Delirious

KENNY KING (CERTAINLY)

Roderick Strong

ETC

ROH seems to be the breeding ground on the indy level besides FCW of course, WWE's official developmental territory. As far as known indy workers ROH has produced the most now in WWE and TNA...

Austin Aries

Samoa Joe

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Desmond Wolfe

Sonjay Dutt

Jay Lethal

ETC
Technically, the NWA produce more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
RENO SCUM: Adam Thornstowe & Luster The Legend have all the tools to be in the WWE/TNA/JAPAN anywhere!

JODY KRISTOFFERSON: Believe it or not but Kris Kristofferson's (famous actor/singer) kid is VERY IMPRESSIVE! Good size, timing, bumps and work ethic.

TIMOTHY THATCHER: The British Messiah is as technically sound as they come. Reminds me of Claudio Castagnoli & William Regal.

DYLAN DRAKE: San Francisco based pretty boy baby face with a height & weight to him. Outstanding in the ring and takes the best heat since Steamboat.

DEREK SANDERS: "The Boss" has all the tools to make it to the big time

MR. PRIMETIME (MPT): This dude has character, agility, ability, great facials good body. Superb athlete that spent alot of time in Japan for DGATE and others

Look these guys up on youtube. Most of them aren't as spotty as the typical internet fan desires. They all are really good and have what McMahon is looking for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts