Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite mobile titles? Does anyone here mess with emulation on their iPhone/Android phones?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Plants vs. Zombies and Game Dev Story are my favourite games. In the past, I've been into Doodle Jump and Carcassonne. These days, I'm playing Dice Soccer, Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer and King of Dragon Pass.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Papi Jump and sammi the fish because I fucking own those games. There is another jumping game that I'm also great at, but can't remember the name. I usually take my friends' phones just to beat all their high scores, makes me feel good seeing my name all of their phones. :D

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
Every one of the Kairosoft games will deprive you of sleep, and the Football Manager IOS game is immense.
Also I live for the Zenonia games.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Cause Of Death
Surviving High School
Words With Friends
Zombie Highway
Will's World (Chip's Challenge for those who have played the game on PC years ago)
Zombie Crisis 3D 2
Fragger

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Topic Title doesn't make sense since you're not a real gamer.
Another dedicated handheld gamer trying to marginalize the experience on modern smartphones? You can spare me this argument because I've heard it all before. Nothing beats spending $180 on a machine just so I can buy $40 Nintendo 64 remakes or watered down Playstation 2 games.

Even though it was on both PSP and DS the iPhone version of Chinatown Wars is simply the superior version. Better resolution, retains all the touch controls, custom soundtracks. Mobile gaming is for real son.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
Pool and PBA 2 Bowling are usually what I play the most on my iPad/iPod Touch. Though they are both full of games.

My Android phone is also full of games; Angry Birds, Pool and Paper Toss are played quite a lot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts