Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. just wanted to ask for any ideas on some posters i can make.. i am going to attend the 8/17/2010 tapings of smackdown in bakersfield ca and i want to make some posters i will be directly on camera for the whole show.. so i need good ideas? how bout a wrestlingforum.com poster?? will it get confiscated??

·
Registered
314 Posts
"Guess what Kane, I did it!! Read more about it at wrestlingforum.com!!"

Na, that will never fit on a poster.

·
Registered
439 Posts
"Daniel Fucking Bryan"

And when they confiscate it say you gave him THEIR stupid version of his name.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Why would you want to put this forum over on a poster at an event lol. We have enough idiots of the WWE Universe calibre around without you inviting thousands more over on TV.

If I was ring-side, on camera at a TV or PPV event, I'd want a funny sign that people will remember and maybe even chuckle about on the forums. Ideally something that will pertain to whatever happens at Summerslam, so check back on the Monday after that for Suggestions lol.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'D RATHER BE IN ORLANDO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
1. I wish this was raw
2. Thats not us cheering
3. Kane just call the police
4. Main eventers needed
5. Is nexus coming out
6. No buyers for Mcintyre

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm going to SD in September, and I was thinking of bringing a "2" sign that I could put up whenever someone gets a 2-count on an attempted pin, though someone I know told me he saw one of those confiscated which I found very odd. I'd have far more ideas were I going to Raw. The first would be to blow up the "Lobster Head" picture of Sheamus and take that. Else, I would love to blow up a "Michael Cole Bingo" board and have someone text me during the event so I could mark it off as he says them.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
I'm going to SD in September, and I was thinking of bringing a "2" sign that I could put up whenever someone gets a 2-count on an attempted pin, though someone I know told me he saw one of those confiscated which I found very odd. I'd have far more ideas were I going to Raw. The first would be to blow up the "Lobster Head" picture of Sheamus and take that. Else, I would love to blow up a "Michael Cole Bingo" board and have someone text me during the event so I could mark it off as he says them.
Iv'e been to a few shows and never have they ever confiscated any of my signs. They didn't even check signs at all. I had anti mysterio poster and "Cena is fake" signs. (At the time when Cena was really starting to get hated and WWE would edit in cheers for him and people would get kicked for anything anti-cena.)

But yeah that Cole Bingo would be an awesome one to see. I would deff. laugh at that one.

·
Banned
445 Posts
I'm going to SD in September, and I was thinking of bringing a "2" sign that I could put up whenever someone gets a 2-count on an attempted pin, though someone I know told me he saw one of those confiscated which I found very odd.
Not a good idea. If I was the person sitting behind you, and I couldn't see because you kept putting up your "2" sign non-stop, I'd slap you in the back of the head, because that would be disrespect.

I'd have far more ideas were I going to Raw. The first would be to blow up the "Lobster Head" picture of Sheamus and take that.
I approve of this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts