Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Mic skills, great ring ability, plays their role perfectly. Is there anyone you think fulfills all of that and more?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin hands down. Kurt Angle is a close second in overall package wise.

Edit: Would put CM Punk, but that name is apparently taboo on this forum due to all the wars it starts.

·
Crowley's Minion
1,117 Posts
John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, The Undertaker (Earlier years, more so during American Badass), Triple H, Alex Riley (inb4 who's Riley?), Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Randy Orton, Edge, Christian, Y2J & The Miz.

All of the above I consider to be full packages. Some might think a couple questionable ones like Riley, Dean and The Miz but they to me have the full package.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wyatt, Rhodes, Ambrose ect

·
Registered
268 Posts
Of All Time Chris Jericho, SCSA, Bret Hart, Perfect, Savage and few more

Currently Active in WWE, Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan (so far...)

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
All-time? Austin Now? Bo Dallas is the only guy close to his level.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Cena, Triple H.

Followed by the second tier of solid but not in their league: Rollins, ziggler (I think his mic work is fine), bray, Ambrose, BNB, and (sadly) Sheamu and orton.

Third tier of having two out of three but seriously lacking in one department: reigns, Bryan, Cesaro,

Those would be off the top of my head. Obviously not counting part-timers.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
John Cena, HHH & Randy Orton. They have the talent, the experience & the credibility. THAT is a full package to me.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts