Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
According to some reports, Kane is looking to retire soon :( He entered as Dr. Issac Yankem DDS, the Fake Diesel, Christmas Creature etc but wasn't that great in those gimmicks. But his masked gimmick, I dont think anyone would have played Kane better! I myself being Kane's huge fan (since I was 7) want to Kane masked again. Not only me, but all Kane's fans would like to see him go back just in the way he came in!

It isn't that difficult to make a storyline in which Kane gets his face burnt! Oh yes, don't you'll remember the Inferno Match!?! I hope he faces someone in an Inferno match (probably vs 'Taker) and gets his face burnt in that match!

What are your thoughts? Do you'll see any chances of Kane going back to the Masked gimmick? In my opinion, the chances are too slim, but I still feel yes!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wouldn't work. That mask represented a mystery, people wanted to know what was under the mask so going back to old ways would defeat the object.

·
Premium Member
12,233 Posts
If he was retiring, it should've been by dropping the World Heavyweight title to The Undertaker back at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view in October last year. That was the perfect setup for his retirement.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Too late. WWE had their chance during the Mysterio feuds years back.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Didn't Kane say in an interview with sky sports last year sometime to never say never? It wouldn't work now though in my opinion. Perhaps in an angle in which his face was burned off again...

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
^ I agree. They couldn't even do an angle where, Kane feels he needs to bring back the mask because it is the only way he can beat Taker "because of its powers". That idea went out the window when Kane won the most recent feud against Taker without the mask on.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Sadly no, but id love to, u are right OP kayfbe wize it would be rel easy to the others who say it would defy logic ,, come on na , WWE is not logical at all.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I personally don't want him to put his mask back on. I love his face to much! With the mask on you can't see the evil grin and the confused face. Not to mention that it was hard for Glen to wrestle with it on and now that he's older its gonna be worse. So...no

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
People just need to accept that it isn't happening and move on. Apparently people think that if he puts the mask back on suddenly the writers are going to know what to do with him and get it right. What's going to happen if he puts it back on? Probably go on a rampage and squash people left and right. He doesn't need the mask to do that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts