Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Oh fuck I hope so.

Although I'll just be excited to see Vince again. The guy is gold in whatever he does (bar his DX feud in 2006)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'll love to see that but like someone else said Vince is not the same mr mcmahon he was 10 yrs ago. But I'll still be happy seeing vince

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Would be cool to see him do what he did in the OP, in todays WWE.

Or even this:

Not just cause it was introduction to attitude era, but cause everything in that video, applies to WWE today(the things he was talking about moving on from)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Vince was an amazing mic worker. Fuck. Better than anybody on the roster right now easily.

Vince won't come back and be a huge factor though. Laurinitis has the current "asshole corporate guy" status atm. If anything Vince comes back and either supports Laurinitis, or somehow increases his status to get him more over as a heel.

As it is, nobody's really taking John Lautinitis too seriously because while he attacked Cena, etc, he acts like a fuckin cuckhold around other people like Punk.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I just hope something cool happens.

A long time ago, you could say: "Vince is as great of an on-screen character as he is the backstage boss and creative mind of the company."

Nowadays, I would LOVE for Vince to just quit and stop doing anything backstage (Stephanie should quit as well); Both him and Steph are better characters than they are bosses/heads of Creative.

·
Registered
102 Posts
lool I'll probably tune in just for for shits and giggles

1 - 20 of 23 Posts