Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA moving to a major network like TNT or something like that? It would make sense cause they could actually improve their ratings on a channel like that.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I wouldn't think that TNA would move to a different network seeing as they have a good relationship with Spike and they've got that ReAction show debuting next week.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The Spike contract lasts until 2012.
Also, there was no big surprise. It was Dixie Carter bullshitting people that Heyman was coming in when he met her.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nah wouldnt be a network move, if a NDA has been signed, it has to be preety damn good...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hope they stop dragging this out. If TNA really had a surprise they wouldn't have told anyone about it and just sprung it on some kind of live format. It's not really a surprise if you know when it's coming.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I dunno how people haven't cracked this one yet. THEY HAVE SIGNED FUNAKI!

It's ground breakingly and earth shatteringly big news, so they NDA'd it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I may have been out of the loop, but TNA has another "surprise"? I don't even know what the last one turned out to be, unless this is the same surprise. Either way they just need to shut up and do it without trying to stir up hype and failing.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Right now TNA moving another network for their main programming is a death sentence. TNA fluctuates being Spike's #1-2 rated shows. It would be a different ball game with another network where TNA current ratings won't be accepted.

·
Registered
11,503 Posts
TNT drama theme is very popular and makes them a top 2 network among ratings.

TBS is about comedy and Tyler Perry.

FX got their own thing.

TNA would make all three networks average ratings go down.

·
Registered
701 Posts
TNA moving to a major network like TNT or something like that? It would make sense cause they could actually improve their ratings on a channel like that.
No, they wouldn't. It's not cable network they're on, it's their lack of advertising and going out of their way to put their homegrown stars on television the same way WWE does.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts