Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont mean right now but in the forseeable future...i know this guy is like an Indy Demi God and he's alot happier there but still if wwe would just realise how much potential he had...i mean i just saw his match with Amazing Red in TNA and it was awesome not to mention this guy is still very young as well

your thoughts?

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
I would hope not. He's not a WWE superstar, he doesn't have the "it factor". He's a wrestler like Evan Bourne who you put in the jobber matches, not a guy who you can get tremendous use out of. I know this is gonna start a 10 page argument with a bunch of pissed off smarks because people just don't know how to take criticism about their favourites, but it's still the truth.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would hope not. He's not a WWE superstar, he doesn't have the "it factor". He's a wrestler like Evan Bourne who you put in the jobber matches, not a guy who you can get tremendous use out of. I know this is gonna start a 10 page argument with a bunch of pissed off smarks but it's still the truth.
ermm its not the truth its your opinion and i respect your opinion personally though this guy was the reason i watched NXT season 2 but after the way he was booked after winning the show i refused to watch NXT ever again because it was than i knew that show is a load of crap he was the ninja of wwe and has extraordinary talent but wwe were too stupid to realise that

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
From what I heard they did leave the door open for him. Just like MVP, he asked for his release. I don't think he wants to right now though cause he said he wanted to go back to Japan. So who knows?
Pretty much this. But I doubt he will actually return cause from what I heard, he really could careless about the WWE to be honest.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
ermm its not the truth its your opinion and i respect your opinion personally though this guy was the reason i watched NXT season 2 but after the way he was booked after winning the show i refused to watch NXT ever again because it was than i knew that show is a load of crap he was the ninja of wwe and has extraordinary talent but wwe were too stupid to realise that
My opinion is based on YEARS of knowing how the WWE works, I know what type of organization they are and what works, and perhaps more importantly, what they want out of a superstar. Kaval is always going to be out of place in the WWE. He doesn't have the size, the look, the marketability, the charisma, the presence or the mic skills to be a star. When you're missing some of those things like a Rey Mysterio, you can still be a big star because you make up for it by having some of the others, but he's missing ALL of them. He's got the wrestling ability, but even his wrestling ability is not tailormade for the WWE, and even if it were, wrestling ability is by far the LEAST important thing in WWE. He's just totally out of place there.

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,007 Posts
I wouldn't expect WWE to notice a talent like Low Ki's. The guy is absolutely amazing. But lets face it...because he's not bulky , tall, big and sinister looking like your typical WWE champion he won't achieve much in the WWE based off appearance alone. That's the way WWE works for the most part.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't expect WWE to notice a talent like Low Ki's. The guy is absolutely amazing. But lets face it...because he's not bulky , tall, big and sinister looking like your typical WWE champion he won't achieve much in the WWE based off appearance alone. That's the way WWE works for the most part.
i think this is the main reason he wont come back its sucha shame despite losing all the time i enjoyed watching him *sigh* i guess im gonna try and follow his matches in japan and what not

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My opinion is based on YEARS of knowing how the WWE works, I know what type of organization they are and what works, and perhaps more importantly, what they want out of a superstar. Kaval is always going to be out of place in the WWE. He doesn't have the size, the look, the marketability, the charisma, the presence or the mic skills to be a star. When you're missing some of those things like a Rey Mysterio, you can still be a big star because you make up for it by having some of the others, but he's missing ALL of them. He's got the wrestling ability, but even his wrestling ability is not tailormade for the WWE, and even if it were, wrestling ability is by far the LEAST important thing in WWE. He's just totally out of place there.

i dont think so vinnie mac can be flexible but most of the time he isnt and like many of us youre on the outside looking in on the wwe none of us actually know whats happening behind that curtain when the cameras are turned off we can only assume based on what we hear and anyone can speculate but unless youre actually physically there none of us have any idea

· Banned
9,964 Posts
I think it's more up to Kaval to come back or not.
Kaval could easily be a serious midcard contender. He's got the awesome music, and an exciting in ring style that's easy to get behind.

BTW don't bother with Pyro, he thinks anyone that can never become a world champion is a failure.

· Shocking the Shockmaster
4,630 Posts
Personally, I think Kaval got to the WWE and realised pretty quick that it wasn't what he wanted/thought it was. I can't see him coming back anytime soon, especially how they buried him so much when he was there.

· Plotting time travel mission.
8,761 Posts
Yeah he will be back soon. It was smart that he left becuase WWE didnt have plans for him at the time. Kaval is one of the most unique wrestlers out there and is very ninja like. His match with Dolph Ziggler was awsome. I think when the time is right Kaval will return.

· Registered
20,782 Posts
Hope not, too bland. Yeah, he can work in the ring, big deal. No personality or mic skills pretty much makes him useless in the WWE.

· Registered
1,253 Posts
you dont have a fucking clue how the wwe works , dont matter how many years you have marked out for your heroes and thouht it brings you closer to them , you know fuck all . dont pretend you do because you dont . you dont know what type of organization they are because your just a fan . and you will never be anything more than a smarky fucking fan so dont act like you know what is good for the wwe because you are the type of person that they laugh at when they are in the lockeroom . you are pathetic . your a fan , nothing more , nothing less

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
you dont have a fucking clue how the wwe works , dont matter how many years you have marked out for your heroes and thouht it brings you closer to them , you know fuck all . dont pretend you do because you dont . you dont know what type of organization they are because your just a fan . and you will never be anything more than a smarky fucking fan so dont act like you know what is good for the wwe because you are the type of person that they laugh at when they are in the lockeroom . you are pathetic . your a fan , nothing more , nothing less
Wow, look at this incoherent fool. I must've really struck a nerve. :lmao

· Registered
20,782 Posts
Pyro is still the best heel in the business. Constantly stomping out the dreams and hopes of Indy-marks.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
How does he not have a clue how the WWE works? I mean it's a business, and mostly a TV show. It really isn't that hard to have a basic understanding of how "things work" in a wrestling, or any business for that matter. For example I am in no way an employee of CitiBank yet I have an understanding of how the business works and what they do to make money. I could look at some of the decisions they make and probably get a good idea of it they made a good decision or not.

And I don't see Kaval coming back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.