Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw Punk allude to Batista and how he left WWE.

Any chance he returns and joins Nexus? He would obviously have a big reason to want revenge on Cena.

It's a long shot, of course, but what do you folks think?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Or maybe the Punk-Nexus big picture is to get rid of Cena and bring back the old days of WWE(14+) as they see Cena being the reason why WWE is PG and Batista ends up returning to help them do this and it actually ends up happening lol.

I'm sure ppl on here would love that because:
It's CM Punk
Cena loses
WWE goes 14+ again

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Or maybe the Punk-Nexus big picture is to get rid of Cena and bring back the old days of WWE(14+) as they see Cena being the reason why WWE is PG and Batista ends up returning to help them do this and it actually ends up happening lol.

It's CM Punk
Cena loses
WWE goes 14+ again
Amazing storyline.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
No, it seems like both sides (Batista and WWE) have recently resigned themselves to it not happening.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
If Batista did return, he won't join Nexus. He is ultra-over on his own, doesn't need it.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts

It's CM Punk
Cena loses
WWE goes 14+ again

·
Banned
143 Posts
No. Batista needs to try to get his MMA career with strikeforce a-go. Wrestling sucks ass compared to MMA anyway,

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,442 Posts

It's CM Punk
Cena loses
WWE goes 14+ again
You know if that happened this website would probs fucking implode.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts