Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by next year at least..

Lesnar is obviously about to coach TUF but after the beatings he has received his past 2 fights and the more then a possibility that his next fight will be worse.

and Lashley who has looked less then impressive in any of his MMA fights

obviously the money would be a lot better for them and theyll prob be able to have a relatively light work load

Even though the WWE is in a "youth movement" neither of these guys are considered old by any means and they will draw like crazy (@ least lesnar would)

thoughts...?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't think so, but the point about the youth movement wouldn't matter, because both guys were majorly established by the WWE already, especially Brock, and even then, he's one of the biggest stars in sports regardless, and it hasn't been THAT long in Lashley's case anyway. If Brock returned, the second he showed up, his presence would dominate absolutely everybody's and everybody would know he's the top guy again. He wouldn't even need to perform so much as a move before you knew he took the company over again.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I doubt either will return, Brock seems dead set on the UFC and with him being the coach on TUF he is probably hoping that he can also improve his game for the future, as for Lashley, I just don't care.

Reactions: Notorious

·
Registered
461 Posts
Gotta agree with Captain Charisma... Brock won't return. He has worked very hard for his UFC career. He can still cut it there. And he draws in crowds. I don't think money is by any means any issue to him. Lashley? Don't know, don't care.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Would love to see Brock Lesnar return.

Brock V Cena..

Now that would be big!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going by how Brocks MMA year goes this year, should give an indication of what he'll do.

If he wins I think he'll keep going but if he loses back to back I'm sure he'll hange up the gloves. Im pretty sure he has a guarenteed contract with the WWE,and has a whole lot more credibility within the Pro wrestling biz then in MMA for sure.

Not a huge Lesnar mark but I could seriously see him making a comeback.

Lashley I don't care about, never really watched during his time in WWE and in TNA wasnt impressed/

·
Banned
749 Posts
Lesnar's not coming back anytime soon. Lashley might, but doubtful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts