Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although from last night's raw its looking like they will go a different route to get Cena back under contract with WWE, if none of the other rookies show promise, maybe they could add Cena in as a late entrant?

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
If they actually wanted to keep Cena away, then that would have been an interesting route to take. But seeing as 'being fired' apparently allows you to show up every night and beat your boss up regardless, I guess it would be unnecessary.

Besides they've already shown the competitors for season 4, so it would kind of be too late to do that.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I don't think he'd fit in, it'd go against the whole point of the show anyway. I expect Cena will be re-hired next week on Raw.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, i'm all for it because i want to know what ridiculous new name they will give to him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Naw, i dont think he could really match up to the in-ring ability of the rookies, he'd probably get cut week 2.

lol

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i don't think cena has the charisma, mic skills, attitude, drive or the ability to be a wwe superstar. if he were to be on the show..and even if he won it, he'd be a jobber for sure. no appeal, not a good look...i just don't think it would work out for him. now, on the other hand..Juan...NO!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts