Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babymetal is coming back in a huge way. No they never left but my love for Babymetal was really dwindling since the beginning of this year for multiple reasons.

Now the summer has hit and so has Babymetal with new shows,new songs, new outfit (the last ones the girls wore were dreadful) and possibly a permanent third member.

·
Standing with The Man
6,116 Posts
Babymetal is coming back in a huge way. No they never left but my love for Babymetal was really dwindling since the beginning of this year for multiple reasons.

Now the summer has hit and so has Babymetal with new shows,new songs, new outfit (the last ones the girls wore were dreadful) and possibly a permanent third member.
They're a guilty pleasure band, their songs are catchy AF the girls are getting older now so I think their outfits will mature with them, I don't think Riho Sayashi is a permanent member just yet IIRC she's just touring with them atm. New song is pretty good.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess were the only 2 babymetal fans here. Or there could be some closet fans lol

Have you checked out the Shanti song? Its the newest song yet and imo the best of new 6 songs

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,714 Posts

There is a Babymetal thread fyi lol: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/1947633-babymetal.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts