Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what feuds would you like to see this guy in??
i think a feud between a face cody rhodes for the ic title would be cool

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Ryback.

Obviously not now, but after they have both been established. I can see it being a strong midcard/upper midcard match at Summerslam.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,248 Posts
Ryback.

Obviously not now, but after they have both been established. I can see it being a strong midcard/upper midcard match at Summerslam.
That could be awesome. From what I've seen (which is a lot) Claudio/Cesaro is great when he wrestled guys that are much smaller then him and he also works well when he's against another powerhouse. He was in a tag match with Hero against LAX and the interactions he had with Hernandez were awesome.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
I agree, a feud with Santino would be natural. Problem is, Santino is US Champion over on Raw and Cesaro has debuted on Smackdown. So...

I can't think of anyone who'd bother to fight for Teddy Long's honor aside from Booker T. In fact, that might be the ticket. Debut him in the main event segment of a Smackdown right after Over the Limit against Booker T, after Booker's had enough of Cesaro/Aksana/Eve rubbing Long's misfortunes in his face.

Have to say, though, it's kind of creepy how WWE wants us to feel sympathetic toward a lecher like Long. What's next, another feud with Jerry Lawler being dumped by his latest twenty-something conquest?

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Cesaro's the kind of guy who you could put in a feud/match with anyone on the roster and he could make it entertaining. He's got that versatility that so few guys have in the industry and it comes from years of experience from all over the world, working different styles. He's grown to adapt quickly to different styles to put on a good show. Off the top of my head nobody really jumps out apart from Rey Myserio/Sin Cara. I think the dynamic in the matches that they'd have would be really interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I'd love to see Ziggler sell that swiss death.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Ryback.

Yes, I would love to see that. Two tough bulls beating the shit out of each other.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Cesaro's the kind of guy who you could put in a feud/match with anyone on the roster and he could make it entertaining. He's got that versatility that so few guys have in the industry and it comes from years of experience from all over the world, working different styles. He's grown to adapt quickly to different styles to put on a good show. Off the top of my head nobody really jumps out apart from Rey Myserio/Sin Cara. I think the dynamic in the matches that they'd have would be really interesting.
Good call on Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. I think he would be one of the few who could work very well with Sin Cara. The Smackdown roster is so thin is almost laughable. There are almost no faces.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
A face Kassius Ohno. Have Cesaro pick on Teddy Long to the point that he's had enough and is bringing someone in to deal with Cesaro. Ohno enters the picture and joins Smackdown.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Smackdown really needs some good faces. Right now they don't have a single good face outside of Randy Orton. Speaking of Orton, that's what I'd go with, Orton vs Cesaro. Otherwise, i dont know, maybe Rey or Sin Cara when they come back.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Cesaro would be a great guy to get the rub from downing the Funkasaurus.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
From what we've seen in the past few weeks, he may be eventually feuding with Teddy Long is some sort of capacity. Especially if Long gets regains power in the next month or so. I honestly can't see the "Poor Teddy" shit playing out all the way to SummerSlam.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts