Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was watching smackdown the other day and saw a cesaro promo hype video and i couldnt help but feel that this guy will be a big let down, sure he will get a small push and get some decent hype but i see jus a old looking dude with a receding hair line i dont know how theyre hyping him up a seductive former rugby player shit dude is fugly and extra hairy, hes also robotic and stiff in the ring gets no pop when he comes out for a match this guy will jus not click with the wwe universe ala mcintyre, eric escobar ect. im jus not feeling the hype with this dude.

agree/disagree.?

Thoughts.???

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Not liking his look =/ him not becoming succesful.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I disagree with you on him being robotic in the ring. Claudio is a good wrestler. He just hasn't had a real match yet in the WWE. If you want to see how good he can be in the ring, check out some of his matches from ROH, PWG, and Chikara.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not liking his look =/ him not becoming succesful.
not just me but in general. when you think about wade barrett he has the looks, hair, voice, ability to be successful in wwe unlike cesaro he sold and ugly looking he jus wont click with the wwe universe

·
Registered
83 Posts
fpalm

Your post's a major FAIL

Let me try to dissect this stupidity
-He looks his age
-His hairline shouldn't matter
-He's not fugly. I'm not attracted to men, but I can admit he's a good looking man.
-He's supposed to be hairy, he's very European
-He's a little stiff in the ring because that's the style he's worked
-He doesn't get much of a reaction because WWE hasn't invested enough time in him
-He's awesome. Watch his indy stuff, you'll get the hype.

I think his gimmick is stupid personally. He should have been an ex football (soccer) player, he shouldn't also have the Very European gimmick

He's one of the best wrestlers in the world. Just wait.

Reactions: Von Doom

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Claudio is an absolutely brilliant wrestler, they brought him through FCW really quickly so they must like something about him, rightfully so as well. He'll end up being a star in WWE.

·
Registered
83 Posts
not just me but in general. when you think about wade barrett he has the looks, hair, voice, ability to be successful in wwe unlike cesaro he sold and ugly looking he jus wont click with the wwe universe
If you think that AC is ugly and WB isn't > :lmao
AC is a billion times more talented than WB in every way

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
In my opinion he is only there to get Ohno over when he gets called up to the main roster.
After that I cant see anything really.
I havent seen that much of him so I could be wrong but from what I have seen thats what I think will happen

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Give him time, you haven't seem much of him at this point. WWE did debut him in an awful angle, but that upper cut is impressive nevertheless.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
He is brilliant, what are you talking about?

- Excellent in the ring, a real throw back to the likes of Lou Thesz.
- I like his look a lot, he stands out and looks legit.
- He has some sick moves and great psychology (the ear grab, etc)
- He is a future World Champion, NO DOUBT. Much much better than Eric Escobar.

You must have never followed him during his pre-WWE career or else you would know how good he is. It's about damn time WWE signed him up. The fact that they showed his hype video during the main event tells me that they might have big things in store for him.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
This conversation is turning ****. Seriously what is with this forum and so many people worried about men's looks? Now I know why non wrestling fans think we're all homos who like watching gay men rubbing on each other inside the ring.

this wasn't a response to you nugoy, i was just making a general statement.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
as far as ive seen barrett is the better wrestler more technical, agressive, more experiece, younger, better looking, better sounding voice, better heel and has main event experience so plz tell me how the fuck cesaro is better.?

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is brilliant, what are you talking about?

- Excellent in the ring, a real throw back to the likes of Lou Thesz.
- I like his look a lot, he stands out and looks legit.
- He has some sick moves and great psychology (the ear grab, etc)
- He is a future World Champion, NO DOUBT. Much much better than Eric Escobar.

You must have never followed him during his pre-WWE career or else you would know how good he is. It's about damn time WWE signed him up. The fact that they showed his hype video during the main event tells me that they might have big things in store for him.
you like hairy old men with receding hair lines?

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
fpalm They're the same age :lmao

Cesaro has tons more experience than Barrett, is far more aggressive with all the fucking elbows/uppercuts he throws, and SO MUCH better technically it's untrue.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fpalm

Your post's a major FAIL

Let me try to dissect this stupidity
-He looks his age
-His hairline shouldn't matter
-He's not fugly. I'm not attracted to men, but I can admit he's a good looking man.
-He's supposed to be hairy, he's very European
-He's a little stiff in the ring because that's the style he's worked
-He doesn't get much of a reaction because WWE hasn't invested enough time in him
-He's awesome. Watch his indy stuff, you'll get the hype.

I think his gimmick is stupid personally. He should have been an ex football (soccer) player, he shouldn't also have the Very European gimmick

He's one of the best wrestlers in the world. Just wait.
you like hairy old men with receding hair line?

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Cesaro hasn't done much on SD, but he had a good match with Kidd on Superstars where he refutes all your statements regarding his ring skills. And honestly, everything else you said was about his look so I'm not even going into that.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts