Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that are interested in seeing Antonio Cesaro's debut match before it airs tonight, it's featured on the international version of SmackDown too. It starts at the 10:48 mark:

Decent "try-out" squash match. I feel bad for Tyson Kidd...and Teddy Long, lol.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Impressive match.

What in the holy fuck is what with the music though? I'm assuming it's just generic music to fit the fact that he's really not a contracted wrestler kayfabe wise.. or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impressive match.

What in the holy fuck is what with the music though? I'm assuming it's just generic music to fit the fact that he's really not a contracted wrestler kayfabe wise.. or at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Generic FCW shit. All recently-called up talent seem to be initially packaged with it. I expect guys like Ambrose and Rollins will have to suffer with it for a while too.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Poor Tyson. He and Cesaro could have a good match together if they were given the time. Still, it was a nice showcase of Cesaro.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Perfect debut...

... except for the shite music.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Generic FCW shit. All recently-called up talent seem to be initially packaged with it. I expect guys like Ambrose and Rollins will have to suffer with it for a while too.
His theme in FCW was 100x better than that theme though. More like generic WWE shit.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
At least Aksana never said this next match is her favorite...;)

Seriously thou, I hope nobody overrates that just because it was Antonio. I like the dude right off the bat, great look, seen some of his other work, and his offence in this match was nice and aggressive. But with a guy like Tyson, he could have showcased a lot more. Anyways, can't wait to see more outta him. (Y)

Reactions: erikstans07

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Tyson Kidd deserves better than this

He almost had a wardrobe malfunction taking that finisher too, doesn't look gay at all

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
When I read the spoilers I thought "No Swiss Death? Meh."

Then I watched, saw the Swiss Death, and marked the fuck out.

Sort that music the fuck out though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I thought he was going for the cradle piledriver there for a moment :shocked:

He should just use the swiss death or ricola bomb as finisher. That move he did was just stupid. I hope he gets better music too.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The music is a Franz Ferdinand soundalike unless my ears deceive me, strange.

Match was good though, loved the Swiss Death, and the finisher is cool, as much as I wish he'd use the RIIIIIICOLA

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Ehhh. Shite music and what the fuck was he wearing? I'm sure Cesaro will go far but it wasn't the most impressive of debuts. I too wish he whipped out the Ricola Bomb.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I lol'd at Teddy's reaction. :lmao
Oh, and the music is still 100X better than Wade Barrett's.
And hopefully we'll see more of what Cesaro can do next week.

·
Jeritroll 5000
3,444 Posts
First I was like :mark:
Then I was like :no:

Seriously. It's been beaten to death already, but the fuck, WWE? His entrance in FCW was perfect.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts