Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a tribute to the song 'Chelsea Dagger', the song's even called "Engerland". Didn't expect WWE to be using rip-off themes. Doesn't particularly fit him, but we haven't seen much personality from him yet, so it's hard to know what would fit him.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
His FCW theme wasn't that bad. Should have used that.

Hopefully when Sandow debuts, they don't give him some real bad theme. Use his FCW theme! It's one of the best in WWE/FCW.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Reactions: CFL

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
I absolutely DESPISE that chelsea dagger song, always have, that type of theme would actually work better if he was doing some kind of football (soccer) hooligan type gimmick, whereas a Rugby player gimmick should have a more gentlemanly, but pompous approach.
btw would the average american viewer even know (or give a shit about)the difference there?

I think a Goldust type theme would suit him best.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Horrible theme. Pretty uneventful debut. But, those wrestling moves were vicious. The kid has heel written all over him. I like his future.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The theme was lame, but intentionally so as it was just a try-out match in kayfabe. I'm pretty sure he'll have a better theme and tron the next time he wrestles.

·
Banned
787 Posts
alright, now everyone is better than McIntyre ,every indie star who now debuts in wwe is better that McIntyre because they had some good matches in somewhere .Now every indie star comes to the big league and is a potentional main eventer.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
alright, now everyone is better than McIntyre ,every indie star who now debuts in wwe is better that McIntyre because they had some good matches in somewhere .Now every indie star comes to the big league and is a potentional main eventer.
Well... yeah.. Look at the track record! Punk, Bryan both world champions. It certainly seems like its going in that direction.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts

makes sense to me(Y)

and fuckin everyone is better than drew mac

1 - 20 of 37 Posts