Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's only not been on TV once since debuting.....
well yeah, I know it's too early to tell but I kinda wish they put him in something more interesting than a Teddy Long story line. I think him and Aksana are capable of producing interesting TV

and other than that I just wish Smackdown gave the same amount of time for a match like Superstars

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Antonio will be fine in the long run, it's just unfortunate that they've debuted him without any clear direction. I don't think the Teddy Long feud has any end gameplan, and he doesn't have any momentum because of it.

The real topic coming out of that match should be "Why the hell can't Tyson Kidd find his way into steady mid-card placement?". He's one of the most consistent workers in the company at the moment, and it's a real shame that he's not being utilized. Given the chance, Tyson could easily get over on ring work, and the mid-card on Raw could really use a fresh babyface workhorse.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
He debuted with a bad storyline, but I think he will be appearing more once creative can come up with something, at least he is winning his matches.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
They should keep him on TV until Kassius Ohno debuts and have them team up again.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Needs to have a feud with a mid card face.

·
Banned
176 Posts
I don't like Antonio cesaro.i hope he and his slut gf aksana get released.Just. My personal opinion.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I know Claudio is famous in the indys but I really don't like Antonio Cesaro.Seriously,a rugby player fired because he is too violent ? What a great background.The problem I have with Antonio is that we know nothing about him,he is just the guy who is with Aksana.Recently,we have Damien Sandow who is liked by many people.Why ? Because he got mic time,he can work his character,we know who is Damien Sandow and Antonio needs to do the same thing.Until he have a real character,I will not like Antonio because he have nothing who interest me.Plus,I'm sick of just the squash of people talented.I know how it is going to end and that had nothing to the product.If he was deleted of the product,I'm sure there will be nobody who is going to say "Damn,where is Antonio Cesaro.That's not a real Smackdown without him"

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I know Claudio is famous in the indys but I really don't like Antonio Cesaro.Seriously,a rugby player fired because he is too violent ? What a great background.The problem I have with Antonio is that we know nothing about him,he is just the guy who is with Aksana.Recently,we have Damien Sandow who is liked by many people.Why ? Because he got mic time,he can work his character,we know who is Damien Sandow and Antonio needs to do the same thing.Until he have a real character,I will not like Antonio because he have nothing who interest me.Plus,I'm sick of just the squash of people talented.I know how it is going to end and that had nothing to the product.If he was deleted of the product,I'm sure there will be nobody who is going to say "Damn,where is Antonio Cesaro.That's not a real Smackdown without him"
Pretty much this. I hate the wrestlers without a defined character.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Kidd too. If they really want to make Cesaro seem as a former rugbyman, give him the spear as his finisher.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts