Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Y3Eed3Brg

Awesome match with Richie Steamboat, commentary by Jim Ross and William Regal
(IMO a better announce team than RAW/SD)

I know it's only been 1 week... but...

First off they need to give him his awesome theme (Listen at 1:14)
Two, they need to give him his whole soldier entrance attire because without the hat and swiss towel he seems too generic for now. I kinda wish they gave him a dominant foreign soldier gimmick rather than a rugby player...

i know they have tons of anti-USA heel personas but I really think that he could fit the role quite well compared to guys like Hunico or Jinder Mahal

BIG THINGS TO COME FROM ANTONIO CESARO

·
Registered
574 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Y3Eed3Brg

Awesome match with Richie Steamboat, commentary by Jim Ross and William Regal
(IMO a better announce team than RAW/SD)

I know it's only been 1 week... but...

First off they need to give him his awesome theme (Listen at 1:14)
Two, they need to give him his whole soldier entrance attire because without the hat and swiss towel he seems too generic for now. I kinda wish they gave him a dominant foreign soldier gimmick rather than a rugby player...

i know they have tons of anti-USA heel personas but I really think that he could fit the role quite well compared to guys like Hunico or Jinder Mahal

BIG THINGS TO COME FROM ANTONIO CESARO

A Swiss Soldier?! :punk2

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A Swiss Soldier?! :punk2
hahah! well they seemed to be doing something similar to that in FCW!!
then again anything is probably better than a rugby player gimmick

Well they do have pretty good army knives so I imagine their soldiers aren't too bad (when they're not neutral). I heard he was a soldier when he was younger. Idk if it's true though.
William Regal said something about some sort of disciplined training in Switzerland during one of his matches in FCW but I'm not sure of what it was for

·
Banned
679 Posts
he has the worst attire known to man

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
WHATS WRING WITH THE THIGH TAPE

its new and not like every other wrestler
He is tall enough to play lock in Rugby (4 or 5)

they are jumpers in the Lineout - and customarily wear thigh tape so that their teammates can lift them high in the air at lineout time

Not justifying the look - just explaining what's with it...

·
Banned
787 Posts
this guys theme sucks and Tyson should won that match.Because he deserve it and he is better than this dude.But id like the fact he is from Swithzerland.Another wrestler from Europe.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I am a huge fan of his, but I just didn't understand his debut. You have Ryback, and Brodus Clay who are giving us squash matches everytime they come out to the ring. Then you have other stars like Damien Sandow running vignettes. They could have easily given him something to work with as well. He cuts a promo about why he is in the WWE, and that the last time he played it was briefly while he was studying, and says that he has been dominating the professional wrestling scene all over the world, and has waited a long time to get hear. He says that the long bias, and mistreament of European stars has always been an issue in the world of the WWE. Cesaro says he is here to change that pereception.

I would easily suggest at this point that Cesaro heads to Raw, and defeats Santino for the United States title. A week prior to the title change Cesaro debuts, and gives Santino a piece of his mind. Saying that Santino is proof about how the WWE views it's foreign talent. He says that Santino is a joke in Europe, especially in Italy. Antonio says that he was born to wear championships around his waist especially when the champion is a joke like Santino. This sets up a title feud, and Cesaro defeats the United States title holder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts