Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
40,752 Posts
If you're implying that there will be other Bat-films after the third then yeah, I agree...But I don't think they'll be under the helm of Nolan. He gave an interview basically saying Batman 3 will be the end to his overall story with Batman. Which IMO is perfect for this trilogy. Begins was the beginning, The Dark Knight was the middle, and this one will be the end. As far as other films go, the only question is if they'll continue in the same form as Nolan's movies. He was always serious about that sense of realism in his interpretation of the bat-world, which is why he's never been an advocate of wanting Robin in this series, or references to other DC heroes. Not to mention the fact that his villains have that kind of twist to them and why he's also said himself that we'll never see the likes of Mr. Freeze in this franchise.
Nah, I just think that Batman Ends would be a lame name for the third and final Nolan Batman film.

Plus, while Batman began at one point, Batman never ends, so it's a stupid title.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
I know it may not happen but I would love to see a Boondock Saints III movie.

The Next Resident Evil movie also has me very interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Is it me or did it seem like Zombieland ended with the possibility of a sequel?

I really enjoy all the POTC movies and if they are actually making a 4th with all the same actors returning then I will be very excited for that.

I'm still waiting for a sequel to Godzilla. Not the shitty Godzilla movies but the one with Matthew Broderick from '97. It ended with them showing a Godzilla egg about to hatch.

I would also like to see Jurassic Park 4 w/ Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum, Vince Vaughn, Laura Dern, and Julianne Moore.

One of my favorite movies as a kid was the Mighty Ducks series. I would love to see them remake the movie and get Emilio Estevez back as Gordan Bombay.

Another movie based on the Hannibal story with Anthony Hopkins & Jodie Foster both in it. The movie that was recently made about Lector as a kid and how he grew up was just ridiculous and a insult to the series.
Wait, wait. You think THAT piece of shit was a good "Godzilla" movie? That wasn't even a fucking Godzilla movie, that was an overgrown iguana throwin a hissy fit in downtown New York. The REAL Godzilla movies need to make a comeback, or at least an american made Godzilla movie that's actually, you know, The King of Monsters.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Godzilla 1998 was okay. A good popcorn movie, no more, no less. I would like a good sequel to Godzilla: Final Wars, since it was the last one. I loved it when Godzilla kicked Zilla's (American one) ass. The fight was a squash, in wrestling terms. :)

And Spiderman isn't being remade. It's being rebooted.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Batman 3 will probably be amazing. I'm hoping they choose The Riddler for the villain and with Christopher Nolan behind it, I don't see how it could be bad.
Unless things change, I think it's a given Riddler will be the villain. He's the second most popular/recognizable bat foe next to Joker. Plus, Hans Zimmer (who scored both Begins and TDK) is pushing for Nolan to use Riddler and mentioned in an interview how they discussed that. As well as Zimmer wanting to have "fun" creating music for the character. And considering he did such a good job with the score in The Dark Knight, I don't doubt he'll bring in that same kind of quality for the third one.

I could see it being Riddler, Black Mask and maybe Catwoman. A lot of people think Catwoman will be in this one...If she isn't the female lead then I wouldn't be surprised if it was Talia. But with Black Mask, he's basically the darker version of Bruce Wayne/Batman. So that could work out well.
Nah, I just think that Batman Ends would be a lame name for the third and final Nolan Batman film.

Plus, while Batman began at one point, Batman never ends, so it's a stupid title.
Ah well in that case, agreed.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
i dont want it to be riddler TBH , hes been portrayed in so many movies, i kinda hope they bring in 2 villains who have never been portrayed, kinda like how Batman Begins was

or maybe have riddler, and then as the other villain have a never before seen character.. like black mask

edit : anyone want a return of Ra's al Ghuul? Maybe even just a cameo of some sort?

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
I think I'm the only one who thinks the first Iron Man was very overrated. Not necessarily a bad movie but nothing worth the praise it got. I'll more than likely watch the second when it comes out, although I'm not 'anticipating' it.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Godzilla 1998 was okay. A good popcorn movie, no more, no less. I would like a good sequel to Godzilla: Final Wars, since it was the last one. I loved it when Godzilla kicked Zilla's (American one) ass. The fight was a squash, in wrestling terms. :)

And Spiderman isn't being remade. It's being rebooted.
I just hate how they call it Godzilla, that shit was lame as fuck, if it would of been named anything else then I wouldn't of minded it, the Godzilla name being attached to some shit movie just has never sat well with me, even back then.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I just hate how they call it Godzilla, that shit was lame as fuck, if it would of been named anything else then I wouldn't of minded it, the Godzilla name being attached to some shit movie just has never sat well with me, even back then.
There making another one you know, this time Toho is directly involved.

·
hello
19,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I too thought while it was good, Ironman was extremely overrated. Hence I'm not overly excited about the sequel, but I'll most likely check it out.

Just read that Johnny English 2 is confirmed, I enjoyed the first one, pretty funny. Should be interesting tho seeing as Atkinson is like, 55 now.

Also seen that American Pie 4 will have the writers from Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle doing the script. Interesting. Atleast they know how to write a funny movie. I'm hopeful.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts