Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Why is the fact that she's white relevant? Are we seriously going to try to turn this into another race thing? I'm not defending the old lady (who was a moron for calling the police) but I honestly don't think this has anything to do with racism.

·
From parts unknown
23,261 Posts
Some of these white people need to learn that people who aren't melanin deprived have natural protection against the sun and it ain't painful :mj4

In fact, us browns, olives and blacks know that we're supposed to let our kids soak in the sun rays because it takes longer to produce Vitamin D as melanin is also a natural barrier against it.

If only these people were educated.

The husband then asked the woman to admit her mistake, and she replied, “Yes, I can see that she’s OK now.” She also insisted that she didn’t realize the baby’s father was white, due to his baseball hat and beard.
Oh yeah. Racism was definitely involved :lmao

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,880 Posts
The skin game rears its ugly head again. Sitting in your car will still get you harassed these days.

Sitting at Starbucks, having engine trouble, a 14 year old girl getting hit by a car while riding her bike gets slammed around and maced by the cops when they arrive, getting a mentally challenged adult back into the adult daycare because he's sitting in the street playing with his fire truck...all end with somebody calling the cops on them with varying levels of force used. (sometimes lethal) And people still can't admit that this shit is racially motivated.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Bored old wannabe hall monitor woman who cant keep her nose out of other peoples shit calls cops for a dumb reason, probably the 5000th instance of that day. Somehow its news worthy, wonder why.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Why is the fact that she's white relevant? Are we seriously going to try to turn this into another race thing? I'm not defending the old lady (who was a moron for calling the police) but I honestly don't think this has anything to do with racism.
You honestly think if it was a white woman in the car she would have called the cops? And like the woman said in the video, funny how once her white husband showed up, everything was just a misunderstanding. PLEASE

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I wonder if people turn a blind eye to racism because they themselves are racist, or whether they're just so simple minded they need someone to come up to them and be like "hey guy! Just so you know i'm a racist! Officially one hundred percent a racist".

Even then they'd react with "hmm, I dunno, I think we need to investigate to see if this person has a dislike towards other races or not..."

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
You honestly think if it was a white woman in the car she would have called the cops? And like the woman said in the video, funny how once her white husband showed up, everything was just a misunderstanding. PLEASE
I'm pretty sure anyone's husband showing up in any situation would make someone fuck off.

Again, I need more than just this. This sounds more like a woman not minding her own business than being racist. At this point the people pointing out the races are the ones being racist.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Some of these white people need to learn that people who aren't melanin deprived have natural protection against the sun and it ain't painful :mj4

In fact, us browns, olives and blacks know that we're supposed to let our kids soak in the sun rays because it takes longer to produce Vitamin D as melanin is also a natural barrier against it.

If only these people were educated.

Oh yeah. Racism was definitely involved :lmao
Yet you're using a white invention right now(computer) and you use technology invented by white people all the time yet you bash them.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
I'm pretty sure anyone's husband showing up in any situation would make someone fuck off.

Again, I need more than just this. This sounds more like a woman not minding her own business than being racist. At this point the people pointing out the races are the ones being racist.
Well, why does this stuff only seem to happen to minorities?

·
Registered
499 Posts
are you defending racism by saying a white person invited the pc and internet?
White people invented a lot more than that btw. Reap was acting like there is something wrong with white people yet Reap has no problem using their inventions. It's called pointing out hypocrisy. Did you even read the comment I responded to or are you just trying to bash me again for no reason?

·
From parts unknown
23,261 Posts

Skypod was right. We're now living in a society where even if a white person came up and said they were racist some of you would be like ... Nah I need more than that. I don't think you're racist.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Skypod was right. We're now living in a society where even if a white person came up and said they were racist some of you would be like ... Nah I need more than that. I don't think you're racist.
They could see them at a KKK event and still claim they want more evidence.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts