Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, like a lot of you, was really disappointed that Lesnar lost last night. And I still am, though less so now that it's over, and I'm looking forward to tonight's RAW and seeing where this goes.

Anyway, another way to look at it and see a positive in Cena's win and Lesnar's loss: Lesnar returning after 8 years and beating Cena so soon after Rock returned after 8 years and beat him at WM would've cheapened Rock's victory a bit. Lesnar not being able to get the job done makes Rock look stronger and more like one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

I still would've preferred that Lesnar win, but whatever. It was still an amazing match that ended an amazing PPV.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts

·
Registered
21,665 Posts
You could say it makes Rock's win look better but then what about Lord Tensai? He's the forgotten man in all of this, he actually managed to beat Cena on Raw so should be looking very strong right about now.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I lost £50 betting on Lesnar to win so I'm a bit pissed off that he didn't. On the other hand, though, I'm interested to see where they're going to go now. Lesnar winning seemed really obvious to everybody - maybe they've got something more interesting planned.

·
Banned
882 Posts
The ONLY way to see it is that Cena got a fluke win but Brock still beat his ass, which is what he said he would do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.