Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhino’s contract with TNA has expired. He will remain with the company short-term, working on a per night deal. Rhino is on the booking sheets through TNA’s December PPV. Rhino is seeking independent bookings, and can be booked through David Herro at [email protected]. Herro is also handling bookings for Serena, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn.

Credit to Gerweck
So EV2 is pretty much dead....

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
This story makes me wonder even more about Eric Young's status. It looks like Rhino will at least stick around long enough to be written out of storylines. How come Eric Young isn't still working for TNA on this per appearance deal like Rhino? Afterall, they just started up a new angle with Orlando Jordan. Instead of working with a per appearance deal until a new deal is reached Young seems to be gone altogether. Makes me wonder if he has a WWE deal in the works or if he's looking at non-wrestling opportunities.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I wish TNA would decide what to do with their talent... When they have them they don't use them when they don't have them they want them just in case.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Well i guess its a start isn't it with Rhino joining Raven, Eric Young and Sabu in leaving TNA and hopefully Stevie Richards, Lacey Von Erich, Orlando Jordan, Chelsea, Rob Terry, Magnus and So Cal Val will all be next whilst also moving Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer into backstage roles in either creative or as agents and then maybe TNA might move forward again. I will go on record in saying that because TNA tries to appeal to an older audience i do prefer them over WWE in general but WWE only has one storyline going right now and it is better than anything in TNA as a whole.

Talent wise from an in ring perspective TNA are ahead of WWE in my opinion because outside of Bryan Danielson and CM Punk i don't believe WWE has anyone capable anymore of putting on a five star classic especially since Shawn Michaels retired. TNA has the likes of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Beer Money, The Motor City Machine Guns, Jeff Hardy, Desmond Wolfe and Douglas Williams who are all capable of producing a five star classic and it is those wrestler's that need to be showcased alongside Mr Anderson, Abyss and The Pope instead of having Hulk Hogan, Eric Bishoff and EV2.0 taking up the majority of Impact.

At least with WWE you know that they are trying to set up their next era by laying the foundations and doing the ground work in having people like Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Justin Gabriel and Bryan Danielson all recieving big pushes in the last year so that they are now well known whilst TNA just seem to sign another veteran after another. TNA need to get rid of all the dead wood and push their own wrestler's whilst the older one's they currently have that are good enough to stick around are still able to go at the same pace they do so that in a couple of years people will talk about their wrestler's instead of WWE's but that's if TNA is even still around in a couple of years.

·
Banned
386 Posts
I was just wondering how that works. Is that his job? Does he do it for the hell of it?

I like the guy and am soon going to start training to be a wrestler. Just wondering why he does it. Is he a promoter?
There is a thing called money. lol

Some wrestlers dont like the bother of talking to markish promoters. Also an agent can probably get a better price taking the heat for being a hardass while the wrestler remains the babyface.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts