Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2/10/11 tapings

* Backstage with Eric Bischoff and the returning Hernandez. Bischoff wants him to join Immortal. Hernandez agrees.

* Mr. Anderson beats Matt Morgan for the TNA World Title. Jeff Hardy brings out a ladder before the match and sits on it to watch. Hernandez ran down during the match and attacked Morgan, allowing Anderson to get the pin. Anderson got attacked by Hernandez after the match. Hardy came in and hit a Swanton on Anderson and posed with his belt.

about time, missed hernandez and think the guy has a lot of potential to be huge star in TNA

· Premium Member
28,771 Posts
It was just so terribly constructed. Like whoever put that match together should be shot. Just no grasp of psychology or storytelling with that match.

Why TNA thinks it's a good idea to keep these guys feuding when they have zero chemistry is beyond me.

· Registered
9,932 Posts
Can't believe I thought Hernandez had potential at one time. One of my worst ideas next to watching a full length Tyler Perry movie.

Reactions: ESPNNYC1

· Registered
9,932 Posts
I blame booking and Hernandez coming back down to Earth.

10,692 Posts
He may have picked up a thing or two in AAA.

But to me, Hernandez is just another useless guy who's only getting in the way of TNA pushing the guys they're already "attempting" to.

TOO MANY FUCKING WRESTLERS, DAMNIT.

· Registered
9,932 Posts
He needs LAX.

· Registered
9,932 Posts
They were fine after he left outside of mic work.

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Ugh, I remembered he was considered to be a future world champion only to cash in his Feast or Fired case during a four way match.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.