Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take it for what it's worth but Tommy Dreamer just tweeted
I have heard some rumors about something big going on at 9pm on tv tonight. TNA Impact Spike tv. The other news will b everywhere after show

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
God fucking damn. Is it compulsory to make a twitter account to be a TNA fan or something? I've sworn to never make one because it's an incredibly retarded concept IMO, but pretty soon they'll be airing Impact on twitter at this rate.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is considered a MARKETING tool anymore, although the way they're doing it may not be the most effective.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Yeah I'll bet this is just so they don't loose too many viewers to the Lebron announcement.

·
Registered
925 Posts
To me this looks like Tommy Dreamer having some fun and basically saying "Screw the big Lebron James press conference and watch iMPACT instead. You can read about the Lebron thing afterwards."

·
8,232 Posts
I have heard some rumors about something big going on at 9pm on tv tonight
There's something huge going on at 9 PM tonight, and that's Lebron james announcing what team he's signed with.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Any TNA who tweets should now be known as TWATS instead, because thats all you get is bullshit, stop hyping fucking surprises and start hyping the talent, make people want to tune in to see them first and foremost

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Yeah all this tweet really says is "watch Impact, you'll be able to figure out where Lebron signs later."

1 - 20 of 47 Posts