Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should have a zone were post counts are turned off and you can give into spam. I've seen other boards with this and it's very popular. You can post board reminders or promote your show or threads you have posted or just act stupid and give that special hello to certain members. Maybe even advertise your site although unlikly.

Theres what I think, what do you think?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
WZForums has something like this, its calles 'The Bar room' it is fun, but unneeded, really.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
it sounds like a good idea. And even better if the post count is on

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Almost every thread on this forum has spam in it in one way or another.

Why make one specially for it?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Meh, WZForums killed themself by deleting their Women forum and not starting a Multimedia forum.

N

·
0 Posts
What's the point? Rants is basically that way. Rajah mentioned turning post counts on for Rants and Word Games, so we did it, but left points at 0. High post counts doesn't do anything, and you aren't rewarded for posting. Plus, you get your true post count.

Anyway, yeah, Rants is basically that way, except, you know, you can't go in there to advertise or make some completely stupid thread...wait a second...doesn't Lacrimosa do that constantly? Hmm...

·
Registered
487 Posts
I thought you could make stupid threads in rant forums. Well we should be able to promote stuuf like Booker threads and woman story writers can promote their stories. Although bookers do that in their threads(check mine). Anyway lets have a pointless post forum. It can be for drunks. Okay in this thread I am starting a petition for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts