Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I mentioned this in another thread, and I've just checked it. When I go to the Store, everything says it costs nothing. When I last changed my username colour, the confirmation screen told me that it would cost 700, with taxes of 4% (whatever that means). The thing is, it cost me nothing. I've just checked it by changing my colour again (from yellow to gold, yeah) and the price was the same but didn't take any points away.

EDIT - Just tried it with changing my title as well. Cost = 2500. Taxes = 5%. Points taken from me = 0.

I know I get a discount and whatever, but surely not a 100% one?

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought Admins got 100%, Super Mods 80% and Mods 75% or something.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Whoa! I hope That Happen to me. Anyway maybe cause you have a title.
I need my points though again I want to change my name color.

P.S
When you cancel/remove something like color of your name you cant retrieve the points.
[any one can answer it.]

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LivinLaVidaSucka said:
P.S
When you cancel/remove something like color of your name you cant retrieve the points.
[any one can answer it.]
I think removing glow/colour costs the same as adding/changing it.

boogerbooger said:
if it was me, i wouldnt be complaining, its free. as for the store, works fine for me.
I'm not complaining. I don't care whether the store charges me or not, it's not that often that I use it. I was merely pointing out that I don't get charged, in case it was like that for everyone, as that's not how it should be.

N

·
0 Posts
Um, I'm not sure.

Check again. I removed all the taxes (they were default). I see the store prices as they normally are since admins have no discount.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Nightmare,
Sorry but
When I cancel/remove something like color of my name i cant retrieve my points anymore?

N

·
0 Posts
Are you asking if you get refunded for removing it? If so, no, you don't get a refund.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts