Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS"

- Cena wins the WHC.
- Bryan overcomes the odds of the HBK screwjob (albeit I give Bryan a .99% chance of winning against Orton if HBK screws him) and winning the WWE title.
- HHH/Steph/HBK/Orton all confront Bryan about being WWE Champ and try to screw him over.
- Cena inserts himself into the mix and tries to defend Bryan.
- HHH says neither champion is what's best for business and wants the titles taken from both men.
- HHH puts himself in a triple threat match--for both titles--winner takes all (This won't be in 2013).

·
Registered
430 Posts
Re: Another sh*tty thread: Starring player B (Bryan); The Nose and Public Enemy #1-Ce

Sounds like something i would watch. :p

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Re: Another sh*tty thread: Starring player B (Bryan); The Nose and Public Enemy #1-Ce

How about Triple H just strips Bryan and Cena of the titles and makes himself the holder of both belts by default? :trips2

·
Registered
912 Posts

VACANT!!!for the "1st ever undisputed champion" ! ( since they tend to forget past moments)...

·
Registered
145 Posts

The triple threat would be sweet but the rest I could live without

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

How about Triple H just strips Bryan and Cena of the titles and makes himself the holder of both belts by default? :trips2
I was going to say this. HA! As much as I hate when HHH buries people (which he does just by breathing through his nose), I would LOVE THIS SHIET, if it were to happen.

He'd definitely be one of the biggest trolls in this millennium, if he were to do that.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

And then Booker T has a comeback match against Triple H for both titles and gets buried again, and Triple H reigns as champion forever and ever.. The End

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I was going to say this. HA! As much as I hate when HHH buries people (which he does just by breathing through his nose), I would LOVE THIS SHIET, if it were to happen.

He'd definitely be one of the biggest trolls in this millennium, if he were to do that.
It'd be great man, he walks out every single week with both titles slung over his shoulders, he make Brad Maddox hold his microphone for him while he talks, every time somebody wants to challenge for one of the belts he makes them fight The Shield in a 3 on 1 handicap match in his place.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It'd be great man, he walks out every single week with both titles slung over his shoulders, he make Brad Maddox hold his microphone for him while he talks, every time somebody wants to challenge for one of the belts he makes them fight The Shield in a 3 on 1 handicap match in his place.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
:mark:eek:ut:mark:eek:ut:mark:eek:ut

1 - 9 of 9 Posts