Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since I have broken my hand i'm now officilay bored stiff. So I thought I would do a couple of Rants. Heres my second one since my injury I shall call it "House Hold Appliances."

Today I have decided to Rant about my fridge. When my other fridge broke we went out and bought a new one like any normal person would do. We decided on this really exspensive fridge with all these cool features. We were happy with it for the first month but then latly it has gottan really really loud. It almost sounds like Darth Vadar with a cold. It makes these really weird sounds that scare the shit out of you when your near it. I almost think it's constipated or somthing one minute quite the next it's making these sounds like it's trying to force somthing really big out of one little tiny hole. It also leaks and floods our kitchen. We even have made diapers for it it does it so much. It's kinda freaky when you think about it.

Now on to another appliance that dosen't seem to be working our TV. Now I know most of you are thinking since when in the hell did a TV become an appliance, well it is one know get over it. My main and only problem really is the remote. It dosen't seem to be working. We've tried replacing the batteries we've tried all of those universal things but still it just won't work. This only really bugs me bacause whenever you want to change the channel you have to get up. Now I know a lot of you lod people will go on about how in your day you had to get up and change the channel and how there was only 3 channels and how you had to walk to school in the rain and snow up hill in shorts. Well quite frankly I don't give a rats ass what you did in your day this is the present not the past so keep your little stories to yourself. Anyways back to the Rant. The only thing I really miss about the remote is the ability to change the channel by just pressing 2 buttons because it takes forever to go threw 40 different channels to flip back and forth between channels.

Now I know those were both crappy Rants but i'm bored and theres nothing to do.

I think i'll change it to Bonjour [that's french I think].

[Know lets hope that moron Brock guy dosen't come in here and say "Good Afternoon to you to." or somthing stupid like that.]

Well he did it again the little kid stole my mojo. I'm gonna change it again so he looks like the idiot.

Now he edited his message to make me look like the idiot well it ain't gonna work this time.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I broke it in a fight. I hit the guy in the head a couple of times and on the final blow I punched him wrong and my hand went crack.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
cap'n crunch032 said in post #6 :
I broke it in a fight. I hit the guy in the head a couple of times and on the final blow I punched him wrong and my hand went crack.

Don't worry Cappy, you're secrets safe with Hobo. ;) :p

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts

You're just digging yourself deeper...

It sounds like his face really hurt your hand.

And for the record, that's not the refigerator; it's me. I'm a fly on your wall. :sex

N

·
0 Posts
How many fights do you know of where the guy gives blows to the guy's head?

That sounds homosexual. :)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The only reason I did damage to it was because I didn't punch with the knuckles I puched with a swing to it so it hit the top of my hand. I went to the docter today and he said I damaged some nerves in the hand.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
christopheR. said in post #15 :
A One legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

A One handed moderator on a Wrestling Forum :agree:
HAHAHAHAHA that was some funny shit,. Funnyest thing i've read all day.. All though the days only 14 mins old.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Originally posted by cap'n crunch032
I puched with a swing of my hand.
I went to the docter .
you slap him? did your docter tape it though? its a good thing you still can type....ups ..sorry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts