Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll, see, for the past couple weeks, I've been talking to this one bitch I've known for a while. We used to 'talk' before, but I ****ed up. Well, not really me, but so-called friends hated on me. She hated me for the longest, but eventually forgave me. Last year, around this time, and it ALWAYS happens around this time of the year, I began going around friends and started going out and stopped being on the net 24/7. I began liking her a lot. She and I were always together. Well, she got accepted into Fresno State University so she had to move. We lost touch for a while and recently, she moved back and we began talking again. Her friends say she likes me a lot, but is afraid. She's told me she likes me, but doesn't need to be in a relationship right now. I told her how I felt and how I've always felt.

Now, we're always together after that talk, but aren't officially together, and when I bring it up, she hesitates to talk about it and just changes the subject. Well, last night, I drank a lot since it was a Saturday night. I saw her and began spilling my guts. I told her everything on my mind. It was nothing bad. It was all good stuff, but now she's really weird and trying to avoid me. I like her a lot, and this hurts me. What's the best thing to do? I know there are a fews hoes on this site who have had to be through this.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Why would she be scared to commit?

Do you have a bad reputation? Is she hung up on a recent ex? Is she a little too hot for you that she could be wondering about that?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
She might be worried, conciously or not, that her friends are still pissy with you. Iono...I'd try to go out with her with her friends and have a good time with all of them. Rub on the I'm a nice guy bullshit. We all know you're a softie at heart <3

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
That or do this. Tell her to trust her own judgement and think for herself.

Honestly. Nothing ever pissed me off more than a chick saying, "Well...I like you. But my friends don't." Who the **** cares? Are they the one's involved in the relationship? No. Do they controll your thoughts and emotions? They shouldn't! (Hey...they can have an influence. But when the final bell whistles, it's you who makes the decision)

And be it a morbid thought or not, are they the one's who'll be choking on the regret when it comes time to leave this place? Nope. So why let them lead your decision making? Makes no sense to me.

But I'm an Aries and we're born leaders. So that kinda describes why I feel that way.

The thing I find about on and off relationships though...they rarely ever work out. If it fizzled the first time, the doubt will always exist. Conciously or not.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Hmm good points Slam. I guess the girls just sorta think about the social side of things more than boys.

Poor BB. I dont know what to say. Ill say it to you on AIM. Meh i dont know why i wrote that in. Oh well know you all know. Oh crap. kthxbi.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Hahaha. Loser. Oh wait. I'm in the same situation. Sucks to be us! But at least your girl has told you she likes you, but is just scared. Mine is scared, but hasn't yet to tell me anything. I guess the real only solution, is give her time. Maybe after thinking about it, she'll realize that she needs to be with you. I think you may want to be a little passive around her too now. Try not to be too aggressive. You don't want to intimidate her. That's basically all I can tell you. I wish I knew more to apply it to my situation also....but I don't.

Also, you're women problem is further proof on why women suck. Word.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
When it's all said and done, and all the drama passes by, you better come to us back and tell us that you hit that shit. Do it for me.

·
Banned
759 Posts
BB, honestly it sounds to me like the girl is still just afraid of you, afraid to let you know she cares, and afraid to let you get too close for fear she'll be hurt again.

Maybe she is just taking it slow and figures she'll hang with you as a friend until she feels comfortable enough or safe enough to let it go further.

Once bitten, twice shy.
She got hurt once, she's gonna take all precautions this time.

Give her time, until it happens for you two again, just relax and enjoy her company, and always remind her with your actions, not words that you are a gr8 guy!;)

She already knows that, you just have to prove it to her now, show her you'd never hurt her again, and in time she'll be back where you want her to be.

Be patient...Good things come to those who wait. :sex

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
WWF Angel said:
Be patient...Good things come to those who wait. :sex
That is so true :p

i think you should leaver her to it for a while, dont try n push her or rush her into anything, shes probably scared of commitment or something......
if u really like her, you will let her come 2 u. not u go 2 her...

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
I don't know maybe I am too old and too old school. But does it have anything to do with the fact you refer to her as a bitch in the post an dother women as hoes? I don't care how certain sayings are accepted by some and not by others and whatever, but I personally think women in general want respect no matter what they say is acceptable. If you haven't done this around her I apologize no offense intended and hope non taken. If you have been really nice and respectable and whatever I don't know what to say, I have been married for over 9 years and still can't figure my wife out.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stfu. Anyways, we aren't talking right now. She says she needs time to think things through and to see how I am about things. True.

oshit, I remember you, xxtorriewilsonxx.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I never would've imagined that was you (picture), BB, you look too friendly. And why is it that you aren't wearing your graduation gown? Hmm...

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, that picture has done the rounds. Right...

From personal experience it’s sometimes bad to get close to a girl as a friend if you’re trying to get with her as a partner. I mean for you it might seem like the right thing to do, to 'ease your way into her life' as a friend then something more but I have found this confuses girls.

If she says she's scared she means she doesn’t imagine you being together for years which would then once you broke up jeopardise your friendship, something she might not want to lose.

Her friends will play a BIG part in her decision; don’t let people tell you otherwise. It’s alright peoples saying, "oh well they aren’t involved" but really they are, girls are very close compared to guys, mostly, and they consult each other on the simplest of decisions. This is not a simple decision for her, evidently, so she will almost certainly consult her girlfriends about it. So it’s going to have to be 'Mr "Nice" Fernandez' to all parties from now on. At least for a while.

Now sorry to say but it might also be she wants her options open, she might feel exactly the same, but about someone else, I know from personal experience here, that this is the worst position to be in.

i.e. You like 'MR A' and have done for years but he shows no interest or little that makes you feel invited into a relationship with him, then 'MR B' turns up and is fantastic for you and your very, very close and a relationship is certain, then 'MR A' realises they do like you and they might lose you if they aren’t careful so they decide to be a bit more friendly so you think hmm, I better not get with 'MR B' in case 'MR A' decided to take that step.

That may sound confusing but it makes sense I promise you. You btw are 'MR B'.

The only solution I see is to play it calmly and try to show her you are the one, the person for her that will give her all she needs.

It is a very confusing situation and one that you will look back on afterwards and no matter which way it goes you will always resent something about it.

Girls are confusing but I do my best.

Keep us up to date on the progress mate :)

N

·
0 Posts
100%Caborn said:
I never would've imagined that was you (picture), BB, you look too friendly. And why is it that you aren't wearing your graduation gown? Hmm...
I don't know...maybe because the picture was taken a year or two ago?

o

(Not going into BB's life, though...YA)

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
100%Caborn said:
It was taken about a year ago. I got my GED because I ****ed up my freshman year. Still had fun at the parties. :) I was also 20 pounds heavier last year. Getting my own house and working made me lose weight. Now I'm 184. True.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
OMG thats mine too! Oh, no wait, mine is 186 :( I felt included for a split second!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts