Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cesaro has been impressing us with his strength, his latest Big Swing is another one, but he has another awesome move, called the UFO, as the commentator in the following video explains as Unidentified Flying Opponent:

I really hope he uses that move in the near future and with Swagger coming in on the Big Swing!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Probably not. The second part looks too high risk in today's WWE. If he held on the whole time, then I could see it being used.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
lol surprised people are seeing this for the first time when THANOS has been promoting it on here at every given opportunity. Awesome move, no doubt.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Cesaro should be a babyface. He has too many cool spots. I've been wanting to see him do the UFO in the WWE. I also want to see him do the Alpamare Waterslide more often. The only time I've seen him do it was against Sheamus.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Cesaro should be a babyface. He has too many cool spots. I've been wanting to see him do the UFO in the WWE. I also want to see him do the Alpamare Waterslide more often. The only time I've seen him do it was against Sheamus.
He should be turning soon, rumors say. I agree. I see no heel vibes anymore since his match with DB.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
He should have his moveset from the indies. But then again, so should most of the indie wrestlers on the roster. The big swing was just how his entire moveset was. I'm not taking away from it, I'm just saying it was just another typical move in his moveset. Such a great wrestler.

But yeah, hopefully they let a couple moves become staples in his WWE moveset. It would for sure get him over. Or at least I would think it would.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts