Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bray says he's a god and will slay the beast. He loses at Extreme Rules. Then he comes out on Raw and says that the other participants are guilty and need to be punished. Then he immediately loses clean to Roman Reings. What's the point of giving Bray Wyatt promo time if his actions never back up what he is saying? It's like it's a big joke to the writers.

·
Butter My Arse
12,612 Posts
I don't even care about Bray Wyatt anymore, and hence why I don't watch any of what this company puts out. If they can take an excellent character like Bray and still book him like a worthless schlub, then what's the fucking point? I have literally zero faith in anything they do these days.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
At this point he has 0 credibility and idk how he can ever get any back he would need to be booked like Brock for the next 4 years

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
It amazes me that fans were that invested in his match last night with Reigns.
It was amazing considering who he was wrestling... Everyone and their dog knew Reigns was going over, which is a shame.

Bray came out to a big pop too and was getting some loud reactions.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Part of this is on Bray. He writes his own promos. He knew he was going to lose that match, so protect yourself when speaking. He buries himself and needs to evolve, soon.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Must have just been me but I thought that was one of his better, more clear promo's last night. Better for me than jumping straight to Balor and coaxing the demon out of him. I like the interesting dynamic very subtly hinted of him pairing with Joe. Could be interesting if it leads to Joe/Braun further down the line, Bray lurking.

Admittedly like most I would like the anti authority face turn so many bring up for him, the casuals care and I'd let him run with it. Especially now in the barren months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.