Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed another stupid logic point on Raw that people do not seem to be talking about. Cena said in the ring that people were like why didnt you pin Johnny sooner and Cena said "well if big show was paid off if Johnny was in the least bit of trouble he (show) would have showed up".

Ok but correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the stf applied twice and johnny up for the aa before it turned into an airplane spin? Wouldnt these be times that big show would have came out Cena? The logic gaps/errors last night were horrible and how bad are they going to get when Raw goes to three hours?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
You act like this is first time this has ever happened...

Notice how on 99% of all matches with interferences, someone goes for a pinfall and/or submission at least 1 time before that person interferes. So that person acts like it's some big plan they had to cost ___ a match, but the match could have ended before someone even tried to do anything.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I can see the hole in the logic.

But, Cena said he would release the hold in 10 seconds and he did so Big Johnny didn;t tap out b/c Cena said he would relase the hold. If he had not released the hold at 10 Show could've come out then.

Also, its just best not to think about these things, b/c if you just focus on all the little illogical things that happen your going ot miss ALOT of the actual show.

·
Registered
274 Posts
You´re looking for logic in the WWE?
You´re gonna have a bad time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You act like this is first time this has ever happened...

Notice how on 99% of all matches with interferences, someone goes for a pinfall and/or submission at least 1 time before that person interferes. So that person acts like it's some big plan they had to cost ___ a match, but the match could have ended before someone even tried to do anything.

No i am not. Cena brought up this point to defend his loss and opened up the discussion that he point/logic was wrong. I am very tolerable as a fan to a lot of things. I can handle the horrible mike work just dont even bring logic into it like Cena did if it is clearly wrong.

Besides i am not worked up or anything just having an online discussion and was wondering if anyone noticed this too.

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I noticed it too. It really doesn't matter. TV shows have gaps in logic all the time and it's best you just suspend your disbelief. I mean, you're watching wrestling.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Plus the fact he could have just got loads of people to help him anyway, Kane, Tensai ect ... just rehire them like show but give them a bonus for their troubles.

·
Registered
31 Posts
wasn't the stipulation that no superstar could interfere in the match or johnny would be fired, then on monday johnny says "i'd like to introduce you to the man who this past saturday i rehired"..wouldn't that mean a superstar interfered?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts