Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,768 Posts
He is Blandy Orton until he is motivated. After this feud, he will go back to not giving a shit. Why would he care? WWE gives him no reason to. And that's coming from someone who loves Orton.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
That was very intense from Orton. Loved it. Especially when they zoomed in on his face at the end, it's was pure badassery.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
He is Blandy Orton until he is motivated. After this feud, he will go back to not giving a shit. Why would he care? WWE gives him no reason to. And that's coming from someone who loves Orton.
Someone who supports "Becky Lynch" calls Orton "Blandy".

Ok.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
Let's be honest the promos on Raw and SD since moving to the PC from Edge, Orton, Wyatt, Cena, Rollins last night have all been great.

Maybe the surroundings are helping them. I thought the Baszler interview was fantastic too though wouldn't have had Becky come out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
After this feud is done he'll probably be a better promo than alot of the talent. I've never had a problem with Ortons mic skills. Hes no Rock or Kurt Angle but the inflection and the emotion he puts in his promos usually gets the point across.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
One thing we've learned from these empty arena shows WWE has been having is that the fans really do tend to kill segments.

Rollins also had a great promo this week, possibly his best promo so far. Imagine if his segment with KO was in front of a crowd? It would have been just an arena of idiots trying to get themselves over instead of reacting properly to what's happening in front of them.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Exactly. He is absolutely on fire right now but what is next once this is done? This match should be finishing Wrestlemania weekend. It by far the one I am most invested in and I doubt I am alone.

The problem with Randy, like Cena. He has basically been the same character and it has got tired and the storylines have largely been meaningless or short with no end game. He has had direction since re-signing and this storyline with Edge has shown everyone just how damn good he is again. I just don't see it sustaining without some type of change to his character.

What else does he have to accomplish?

Three more title wins could make for an interesting situation and him vs Cena to break flairs record. 5 years left on the contract.. you never know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts