Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F4W Online said:
We can confirm that, at the time of writing, TNA Wrestling is in tentative talks to bring in former ECW talent Steve Lewington as a part of the upcoming 'Hardcore Justice: One Last Stand' ECW reunion PPV. More on this story as it develops...
I genuinely don't remember who this guy is lol??? Anyone?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I literally lol'd after finding out he's actually DJ Gabriel. Oh TNA, you never cease to amuse me...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Honestly not only is he good talent, but I think thatd be hilarious if they brought in a few guys from the WWECW, saying that "Oh, we were the best ECW talent out there, and we didnt need any of your garbage hardcore wrestling". Gabriel would be a good start. Plus maybe get appearances from guys like Kevin Thorn, Snitsky, Marcus Cor Von (return of Monty Brown), Colin Delenay, and yes.....even THE ZOMBIE!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Maybe they want to bring him in as a talent in general. Not for the ECW show.

TNA can't be that stupid.

?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
No way! It took me a few seconds to realise who that was. Now I actually liked DJ Gabriel but SURELY TNA aren't that stupid.

Might as well sign up Ricky Ortiz and Gavin Spears while we're at it.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
guess you guys never heard the news.

DJ Gabriel = buyrates

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No way! It took me a few seconds to realise who that was. Now I actually liked DJ Gabriel but SURELY TNA aren't that stupid.

Might as well sign up Ricky Ortiz and Gavin Spears while we're at it.
And also *ahem* Braden Walker...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think Braden's a little out of TNA's league. He'd bash their brains out at the mere suggestion of showing up. Dude's a Hall of Famer.
Lol yeah, his match with that other guy is definitely all-time classic.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.