Wrestling Forum banner

Anonymous RAW GM - The Rock?

1466 12
I'm only speculating here so don't get too angry or carried away.

Rock said on RAW that he is never going away. Now, anyone with common sense knows that he isn't back full time or even part time really. After Wrestlemaia he'll probably be gone.

Anyways, perhaps it turns out that Rocky is the RAW general manager. Every now and then instead of an email we get a video email from The Rock. Then every few months or so when something big is going down The Rock comes out live on the show.

It's probably not The Rock, but it'd be a nice way of keeping Rocky involved so he doesn't go away again for years.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
4,461 Posts
I'm only speculating here so don't get too angry or carried away.

Rock said on RAW that he is never going away. Now, anyone with common sense knows that he isn't back full time or even part time really. After Wrestlemaia he'll probably be gone.

Anyways, perhaps it turns out that Rocky is the RAW general manager. Every now and then instead of an email we get a video email from The Rock. Then every few months or so when something big is going down The Rock comes out live on the show.

It's probably not The Rock, but it'd be a nice way of keeping Rocky involved so he doesn't go away again for years.
Another way for him not to go away for years is for the McMahons to honor their contract agreements....

· Registered
1,948 Posts
So how did The Rock send an email to Cole while he was standing in the middle of the ring?
Through telepathy.

Anyways, Rock's not the GM. I'm seriously convinced that it's the bloody Macbook.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Man, you're the WF equivalent of CM Punk; you just drone on and on about the same thing each time you open your mouth.
I'm right though. No matter what, no matter how angry you get or try to combat it, I'm right.

· Registered
172 Posts
Hope they will hire Kurt Angle and make him the GM. His contract expires this summer

Anyways.. Don't think it's Rock

· Registered
136 Posts

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Noooo. He sent it through the magic awesomeness that is THE ROCK. He needs nothing so mundane as a computer to send an email. Jeez.:rolleyes:

(But I'm pretty sure the anonymous Raw GM is not the Rock. It's Ted Turner.)

wk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.