Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know why some people use this picture in their sig It is really starting to annoy me and I think it’s a bigger size than what should be used in the sig

Is the picture a band or a Gangster club or something? Just curios

=

·
Registered
72 Posts
that was a jk.

but now that you mention it, only 2 of them look black, the rest look hispanic, and where im at those two groups dont mix if they are in gangs.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Money Mark Phillip said:
Obviously they are black. Anyway, is that D-Von Dudley at the bottom?

PS- Sorry if that is a stupid question for anyone.
Thats julius smokes at the bottom. Only other guys I recognize is ****cide and Loki

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
How does a picture annoy you?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stryder said:
How does a picture annoy you?
Because all of those men on the picture are staring at the camera. Therefore staring at me :argh: and the picture size is just too big and those two men’s, one on the right corner and the other on the left corner give me an impression of nudity. i duno why :no:

Its probably because it looks like that guy is holding his n00b. lmao

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
EH!

Don't make me bust out the Saltine Shuffle!

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
That guy in the middle kind of looks like The Game. Meh.

No, hispanics and blacks don't mix. If there WAS a gang like that, they'd probably call themselves the "wetblacks" or something. :)

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Shit, and I had a nice new name for you, me, Alabaster, and BB. The MexiNegros. Cool name, right? Strikes fear right into the man's heart and clogged arteries.

:(

·
Registered
145 Posts
Can someone tell me the indivdual names of these guys? I heard that they are good.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts