Wrestling Forum banner

Annoying catchphrases

4532 56
The Miz repeatedly saying 'really?' on raw got me thinking this is guna stick and get on my nerves! much like the following.

vicky -excuse me! makes me wana knock her eyes straight
austin-what?
cole-and i quote
del rio-my name is alberto del rio..but u already know that

which catchphrases boil your piss?
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
The champ is here, you can't see me, really really REALLY?

· Registered
611 Posts
BROTHER!!!!

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Triple H- "I'm that damn good", because he's not. He's become mediocre in the ring and sucks on the mic. Whether it's a long speech that he takes 15 minutes for (where he could do in 5 minutes) or his terrible comedy. At one time he was one of the best but anytime after 2007, he's just sucked.

· Registered
9,416 Posts
The Miz repeatedly saying 'really?' on raw got me thinking this is guna stick and get on my nerves! much like the following.

vicky -excuse me! makes me wana knock her eyes straightaustin-what?
cole-and i quotedel rio-my name is alberto del rio..but u already know that

which catchphrases boil your piss?
Mainly these, and what ever comes out of Khali's mouth that sounds like a quote.

· Registered
294 Posts
"I'm awesome" - AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
"DAMN" - Got boring really really quick

· Banned
18,342 Posts
- if you smell...
- I'm awesome!
- but you already knew that!

Very annoying.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some retards in this thread so basically you hate all catchphrases even tho they are extremely over with the fans LOL
with that said 'what' is the only annoying catchphrase austin had. 'hell yeah', 'bottom line cos stone cold said so' never got old.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.