Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay yuh Fardeen here, Kevin(Main Event) should be aware of this but due to my comp ****ing up I lost all my WWF 2000/From The Ashes data even Summerslam and I cant be arsed to write it all back up so what I need you to do is decide for me what do you want to see next?

ECW: We Want Blood, We Want Tits

Story: Paul Heyman struck out at Vince Mcmahon buying back ECW almost all off his talent joined him as Heyman cut a shoot interview(Real Interview) on Vince to start week 1 of Hardcore TV he was interuppted by New Jack who stated that he wanted his money back Heyman cowered into the corner as New Jack in turn shoot interviewed on Heyman, this prompted Vic Grimes to hit the ring and confront New Jack you could feel the eletricity in the arena as the real life sworn enemies faced each other, Grimes decided to shoot on New Jack saying how Jack stabbed him in the ribs before throwing him off the Scaffold in their famed match, New Jack responded saying Grimes was nothing but a "Good fo notin white boy who can't handle shit" Grimes responded saying he broke Jack's wrist once and he'll do it again this prompted New Jack to whip out his army knife but Heyman got in the way this prompted New Jack to unleash his fury on Heyman knocking him down Grimes attacked from behind but Jack floored him as well, the fans started the EC DUBYA chants as Jack left the building, This is ECW an uncut mic, cussing,violence and tits

Backyard Wrestling: Backyard Wrestling....nuff said

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more vote and ECW it is

1 - 5 of 5 Posts