Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Could be worse, I brought my cat in to the vet this morning to have a pin and two screws put in his hind leg, and the vet called me after I drove 2 and a half hours home to let me know that a problem happened during surgery and they amputated his leg.

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
6 to 12 month is quite a big gap.
Shoulder injuries are pretty sensitive. Even when it’s healed, it can still take more time to strengthen well enough to withstand another possible injury. I remember only suffering a very minor shoulder injury doing overhead barbell presses and it took like 5 weeks to naturally heal.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
They should still involve her. She doesn't even need to wrestle to be a big star. Make her a valet, eye candy, love triangle. Keep her on TV.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Could be worse, I brought my cat in to the vet this morning to have a pin and two screws put in his hind leg, and the vet called me after I drove 2 and a half hours home to let me know that a problem happened during surgery and they amputated his leg.
That sucks, but I had a cat that lived to be almost 20 years old and had 3 legs for at least half the time. Still caught mice even

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Might be a blessing in disguise for her. She can return away from the Dark Order and go out on her own. Should get a pretty decent return pop as well when there is a bigger audience.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Her and Tay Conti should be the new Beautiful People and get major angles/screenntime. If AEW actually wants more viewers.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,907 Posts
This sucks, both for Anna Jay and the Women's division. Hopefully they keep her on screen with the Dark Order like they did with Preston Vance after his surgery and keep developing her character while being away from the ring, hopefully she's back in the ring at some point in 2021.

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
What a shame. She's eye candy. Eye candy that we wont get to see for 6-12 months. So sad. Get well in your recovery Anna Jay.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Always sucks when someone gets injured, it’s such a drag. As someone with a busted shoulder due to work related arthritis and some bone missing due to surgery, I can relate. Training with baby weights is so demoralizing as you feel it’s worthless.
Anna is a great prospect, already good enough in the ring after such a short time, and she has an infectious personality. I really like her chemistry with Tay and feel it could be a great tag team in the future. I hope she makes a fast and more important, full recovery.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thats a downer.

On the plus side she's young, her body will heal faster and she'll know to work around any potential injury hotspots in future. She'll also get to concentrate her TV time on character work, heating her up for a return - just like Britt did.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
According to Fightful Select, AEW knew about Anna Jay’s injury for a month. This already caused a change to a match on Dark back then

41 - 60 of 62 Posts