Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,607 Posts
That sucks, it seemed like she was starting to get her footing in the ring. Oh well, she's super young.

In the meantime, my straight male mind wishes she would take the Chelsea Green route and post thirst trap pics while she recovers.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Hate to see anyone go down with an injury but 6-12 months is a very long time. Hopefully it's on the shorter end. Hope Anna recovers well.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,639 Posts
oof. bad timing with tournament even if she wasn't going to win

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Six to twelve months, damn!! That sucks, especially given how well things were going with her and DO. That’s also another big major injury to one of the AEW women at a very bad time.

Maybe they can still have her come out for Tay’s matches at least perhaps?

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Damn she was improving a ton too and was probably going to have a really good year. That really sucks.

Hopefully she isn't out for too long, its interesting the timeframe is so varied.
It's not really all that interesting to see such a gap. It could quite simply be a matter of allotting a lengthy rehabilitation process or that they may not know the exact extent of the damage that has been done until they get in there.

Recovery windows aren't a precise timeline at the best of times and any number of things can throw them completely out the window at any given moment.

·
Registered
26,390 Posts
That sucks but wait...does that mean the spoilers posted by that Reddit user is fake? If it wasn’t fake then they wouldn’t have replaced her in tonight’s tournament right?
I mean the Spoilers posted didn't mention anything about about Anna so it's nothing to go off of. Now, why did this guy on Reddit withhold information if he's telling the truth? Beats me. But I don't think one necessarily has to do with the other.

We'll know more after tonight if Nyla beats Conti.

Edit: she deleted the tweet lol

This was the deleted tweet:
Oh man she should have kept that, that's hilarious.

Tell me she didn't take it down because of abuse on Twitter or something. Would have loved to have seen these people back in 1997 when Owen wore a shirt saying "I Just Broke Your Neck" directed to Austin.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
She mentioned a shoulder injury on unrestricted podcast which kept her out before.
Was fixing to be part of hangman / dark order storyline.
Hope she can return soon to bte

·
Registered
34 Posts
It is really sad, AEW keep having injuries in the women's division, Britt, Statlander and now Anna Jay!
I found the end of the video so hilarious; You have this serious examination with lots of touchy feely then at the the guys like; "uh well yea you should probably get that checked out" XD

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
She mentioned a shoulder injury on unrestricted podcast which kept her out before.
Was fixing to be part of hangman / dark order storyline.
Hope she can return soon to bte
Some people have to have surgery if they don't want to have repetitive injury in the shoulder.

The doc said that she dislocated her shoulder so she's probably someone who can easily dislocate her shoulder

·
Angry at refs
4,503 Posts
Oh man, that's brutal. Hopefully she can recover quickly and make it the 6 months as opposed to the 12. Get well soon, Anna.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts