Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
26,390 Posts
Well that fucking sucks. Seemed like she was set for a big 2021. Hope she makes a good recovery. She still has a bright future ahead of her.

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
Man, brutal to hear. A fully year?

They'll look to involve her behind the scenes and keep her busy - maybe learn post-production skills and the like. Also a good time to work on character work and promo aspects.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
She appears to have been replaced in the tournament by Dark jobber/Big Swole twitter beef-haver/Bianca Belair gimmick infringer Madi Wrenkowski

Source: the thumbnail for the tournament matches

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
That sucks but wait...does that mean the spoilers posted by that Reddit user is fake? If it wasn’t fake then they wouldn’t have replaced her in tonight’s tournament right?

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
It's in the tweet
Oh so it is. Madi has no wins, so shouldn't she be ranked last? I guess it doesn't matter since Britt would crush whoever but you'd think they could find someone with a win. Or like put in Reba for a silly fingerpoke of doom segment.

Oh well, get better 99. This is a tough blow for her and the Dark Order.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That sucks but wait...does that mean the spoilers posted by that Reddit user is fake? If it wasn’t fake then they wouldn’t have replaced her in tonight’s tournament right?
That is weird. If they already recorded the Anna Jay vs Baker match, then why would they replace her. Unless they recorded the finals first because it will be on Dynamite. I am going to just believe the spoilers are real and be happy if they turn out to be wrong.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,660 Posts
Damn she was improving a ton too and was probably going to have a really good year. That really sucks.

Hopefully she isn't out for too long, its interesting the timeframe is so varied.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
That is weird. If they already recorded the Anna Jay vs Baker match, then why would they replace her. Unless they recorded the finals first because it will be on Dynamite. I am going to just believe the spoilers are real and be happy if they turn out to be wrong.
I wonder if the injury happened during the match and they had to stop it before it was finished.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts