Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
...which she will obviously lose.

No one can say that it will be a surprise either, but that's pretty good going for her. Let's hope it isn't a stinker!

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...which she will obviously lose.

No one can say that it will be a surprise either, but that's pretty good going for her. Let's hope it isn't a stinker!
Their last match was very good, which was over 6 months ago. Plus Anna Jay dragged Brandi to a good match, so I doubt she's going to have a "stinker" with one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Their last match was very good, which was over 6 months ago. Plus Anna Jay dragged Brandi to a good match, so I doubt she's going to have a "stinker" with one of the best female wrestlers in the world.
I actually don't recall it to be fair. Was it a Dark match by any chance?

I agree that Shida is one of the best right now though.

·
Angry at refs
3,904 Posts
She's only got one year under her belt? Well shit, I thought she had at least a few years going. If she's this decent in the ring now, then she has a pretty high ceiling.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's only got one year under her belt? Well shit, I thought she had at least a few years going. If she's this decent in the ring now, then she has a pretty high ceiling.
I can get her entire match history in one screenshot. Her title match with Shida will only be her 15th match in her pro career

1 - 8 of 8 Posts