Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 254 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Anyone see Attack on Titan's recent Episode. I thought I saw enough chaos and horror with the World we are in within the Show, and this backstory of everything was crazy as fuck. Imagine having a Child and you try to teach them your ideals and they are the one to turn on you and put you towards your destiny. Grisha's life so fucking bad Jesus.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Spring 2019 Ratings (only one cour shows included)

Sarazanmai - 8/10
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 - 7/10
Bungo Stray Dogs 3 - 6/10
Helpful Fox Senko-san - 6/10
Ao-chan Can't Study - 6/10
One-Punch Man 2 - 6/10
Hitori Bocchi's Lifestyle - 5/10
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki - 5/10
Senryu Girl - 5/10
Isekai Quartet - 4/10
BokuBen - 4/10
Amazing Stranger - 3/10
Mr. Nobunaga's Young Bride - 3/10
Kenja no Mago - 3/10
Why the hell are you here, Teacher?! - 2/10

Ratings TBD (multiple cour shows not over yet)

Carole and Tuesday
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fruits Basket
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
Mix

Updated Winter Ratings (second cour finished in spring)

Dororo - 8/10
Rising of Shield Hero - 7/10

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
I am kinda getting into the story of Black Clover now after not initially liking the genericness of it, however between the insufferable voice acting from the main character and the dogshit animation, is it worth reading the manga instead?

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Just completed Cutey Honey (1973) and I just enjoyed the crazy ending. Didn't waste much time to pop an episode of Shin Cutey Honey (1994), which is the direct sequel. My God!! The animation is night and day between the two. 21 years of improvement and the animation on the 1994 just POP.

I actually marked the moment Cutey Honey, herself, shown in the new sequel with her music in the background.

Will be watching the whole thing!!!

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

Please everyone watch Dororo the way they ended it was amazing all around and in their own way set up a future Series. Question does anyone this girl in the Pic and what Anime she is from?
Sakura from Naturo?

·
Life is Good.
3,923 Posts
I am kinda getting into the story of Black Clover now after not initially liking the genericness of it, however between the insufferable voice acting from the main character and the dogshit animation, is it worth reading the manga instead?
Is it about Asta's constant screaming/yelling out every single word he utters? :lol

Manga is pretty alright from what I have read so far. Maybe you should read up the Manga and then return back to the epic and gorgeously animated battles in the Anime adaption.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
That was my guess^ but her hair is too long.
Well I can't think of any other pink haired anime girl it could be.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Is it about Asta's constant screaming/yelling out every single word he utters? :lol

Manga is pretty alright from what I have read so far. Maybe you should read up the Manga and then return back to the epic and gorgeously animated battles in the Anime adaption.
Yeah Asta's voice is just... ugh.

So is the animation bad because they save all the budget for the fight scenes? If that is the case I'll keep watching.

·
Registered
344 Posts

Please everyone watch Dororo the way they ended it was amazing all around and in their own way set up a future Series. Question does anyone this girl in the Pic and what Anime she is from?
that's astolfo from fate apocrypha, if you look closely you'll understand the meaning of that picture.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
that's astolfo from fate apocrypha, if you look closely you'll understand the meaning of that picture.
So you're saying I need to update my Watchlist or needing to start???!!

Needing to watch
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Fire Force
-Dr.Stone
-Magical Senpai[Which came out yesterday with the first Episode looks to have a flare of Harem, but funny.
-How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
-The Testament of Sister New Devil
-Maken-ki!
- Oreshura
-Myriad Colors Phantom World
-Sounan Desu ka?[Are You Lost, Episode came out yesterday as well]
-Naka no Hito Genome[July 7th]

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
anyone here like 50 Shades of Red Panda?

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
So I just finished watching the first proper fight in Black Clover where they fight that ice nazi dude and the animation did not improve during this fight at all. In fact, given it was a fight scene, it just exaggerated how poor the animation was. Well really it isn't really fair to even call it animation, it was just the camera ping ponging across badly drawn stills.

141 - 160 of 254 Posts