Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 254 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I inspire to one day write a story with as much layers as what Isayama has created.

Reactions: Rop3

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts

My Weiner just got hard. A Firefighter based Anime, with more than Fires they are taking care of apparently!

Also Dororo was great as well this week. Brothers Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru interacted for the first time and the thought of them finding out they are Brothers is going to be great. Like it should of been, these two meeting for the first time happens when fighting a Crab Monster saving a Village. Apparently it's in the genes, as that happened we get to see Tahomaru was really raised by his Parents rather his Mutsu and Hyogo who were both them to aid in his fight. Tahomaru might of not had the crazy life of his older Brother, but his Father never gave him love, rather caring about ruling, and his Mother hasn't been there since mentally and physically since giving her away her first child.

The Main Event thought was Promised Neverland this week! Norman accepted his fate, but he's NOT DEAD RIGHT?? What did Momma show him in that Room I thought he was Fish Food for sure, but Mother still kept it as Norman is dead towards Ray and Emma for what reason? Is Momma trying to create chaos to end all of this? Ray and Emma were broken since Norman left seemly dead, but I love it that Ray woke up as did Emma, because clearly with the time passed have come up with some ideas how to get outta this hell!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have now, finished the anime the other week and burned through the manga from where it picks up pretty quickly. Excited for the arc to finish in about a decade and hopefully it's eventually animated
Man... you should have left it in the silent chapter or the end of the anime, waiting for chapters is hard.

well this season is ending and as for now my favorite has been kaguya-sama, just hilarious.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Winter 2019 Ratings (only one cour shows included)

Mob Psycho 100 II - 7/10
The Promised Neverland - 7/10
Boogiepop Doesn't Laugh - 7/10
Kaguya-sama: Love is War - 6/10
Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 5/10
Kemurikusa - 5/10
My Roommate is a Cat - 5/10
Wataten! - 4/10
Quintessential Quintuplets - 3/10
Domestic Girlfriend - 3/10

Winter Ratings TBD (two cour shows)

Dororo (current #1)
Rising of Shield Hero

Updated Fall Ratings (second cour finished in winter)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - 7/10
Run with the Wind - 6/10
A Certain Magical Index III - 6/10
Hinomaru Sumo - 5/10

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
^Mob Psycho Season 2, Dororo, and Promised Neverland have been amazing no doubt. The Season Finale of Promised Neverland was awesome and how the kids were able to come together for a cause, young and older alike to get off the Farm. I'm still afraid for them because that was the easy part, surviving from here on out is going to even tougher. We also got that bombshell with Mama and Ray towards the end too. Mob Psycho Season Finale is coming tomorrow and it's bitter sweet. The Season was great and I loved they showed all these extremely powerful Psychic users with their styles on the battlefield. Let's see if Mob can get it done one more time!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Winter 2018 was way better than Winter 2019 just like I expected.

Also people already acting like Kaguya-sama is GOAT romcom... :costanza2

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
I am so underwhelmed this season I stopped wathing anything current without even trying.

Did finally catch Hi Score Girl, that was cool.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Winter 2018 was way better than Winter 2019 just like I expected.

Also people already acting like Kaguya-sama is GOAT romcom... :costanza2
I agree with your Kaguya rating, I think it's just the manga fans hyping it up.

Started reading the Quintessential Quintuplets manga. Gotta say it's way better than the anime, which barely had "motion" anyway. The art is fantastic. I know harem manga are kinda trashy, but the formula works.. You get emotionally invested and root for your favorite to win.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Hi Score Girl was my 2nd favorite from last year. Very pleased it seems to be getting a full adaptation.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I should try to blast through the rest of promised neveland tonight, and then proceed to watch Mob Psycho 100.

Anybody familiar with Dororo? any good?

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Creator of Lupin the 3rd has passed away. RIP.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
On a sort of anime kick again lately, not really sure how it started but I am enjoying myself. Watching a show called Killing Bites on Prime that is about as low brow as it gets but its blistering pace and bonkers concepts make it so much fun. I am working through My Hero Academia again now it is back on CR. I am also trying to push through Season One of JoJo so I can get to the later stuff as I hear it is a show that just gets better with each and every season. Have to be honest the first season has so far been pretty hard going, the pace is pretty good for this kind of show, but the animation is pretty horrible and while the premise is bonkers it is never as fun as the premise suggests.

The one show I have abandoned is Black Clover. I heard this is meant to be the next big thing but I just couldn't get on with this at all. Admittedly I only managed a couple of episodes so it might go on to really open out but I found the characters insufferable and the story really bland and cheesy so I feel like it would have to really go through some insane evolution for me to want to stick around.

61 - 80 of 254 Posts