Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 254 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Did anyone see Mob Psycho's Season 2 premiere this week?

Shigeo revealing his powers to Emi who he's had the hearts for and wanted to be his Wifey was powerful. He was uber reserved as person, that has been him since Season 1 and he broke down the Wall in one Episode 1 of Season 2. I'm glad it she came around, because was the typical girl I knew in High School, popular and with the thought of being better than people and that was going that way especially with her saying she did what she did, because of her friends daring her to do it. Shigeo respecting what she loves to do, and that being the reason why she wants to be with him was so perfectly done. That moment when the Crew found out Mob has a girlfriend had me in stitches.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Oh man, I've only read the first handful of Promised Neverland chapters, but I can already tell the anime will be one of my favorite of the season. It's amazing and unlike the manga (which is good from what I read), episode one has me hooked. Also the ED is awesome.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Forgot that the new season in starting I need to make a list to watch in this one, mob psycho is a must!, I'm hearing good thing for the first chapter of tate no yuusha.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Anybody following Promised Neverland? It's the first time I'm following an anime as it comes out since god knows when, that shit is :mark:

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Winter 2019 rankings based on enjoyment so far:

Promised Neverland
Mob Psycho 100
Boogiepop (lacks the great sound editing and unique art style of the 1st series)
Dororo
Shield Hero
Love is War
Kemurikusa
Ueno-san
Roommate is a Cat
Domestic Girlfriend
Wataten

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Mob Psycho is only three Episodes in and I might go through a Box of Tissues it seems every Episode. Mob is becoming more human and one with the world than in the first Season, he's deciding when to use his powers and whether to use it for the right reason. Something is going to break that heart though I know it he's at 67%.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
So I finished Season 1 of Seven Deadly Sins amazing. It's crazy how it ended and what happened to Hawk had me in tears.

It's also great how they set up the next story too. Hendrickson's look had me thinking of Sage of Six Paths hehe.
It's probably my favorite anime. That or MHA. Both seasons are just a fucking ride. The characters are incredible. Movie is good too.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Obligatory subscription post.

Namely also want to get back on Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshi, & Death Note this year. Keep myself fresh with the ones watched years prior, before I jump onto something all new. Never did finish Blue Gender. :hmm:
Brotherhood or FMA '03? :lenny2

And Kenshin brings back memories of old school Toonami. :mj2

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Brotherhood or FMA '03? :lenny2

And Kenshin brings back memories of old school Toonami. :mj2
FMA '03. Never did dive into Brotherhood after all this time. Got to the (first?) movie post the original run, and that's where I stopped. My timeline could be a bit skewed, but that's why I really want to return to it.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
FMA '03. Never did dive into Brotherhood after all this time. Got to the (first?) movie post the original run, and that's where I stopped. My timeline could be a bit skewed, but that's why I really want to return to it.
Even though I infinitely prefer Brotherhood, I still (even retrospectively) got a good kick out of '03's twists and turns from the source material, and liked that the Kids OVA is a nice little finishing touch to it.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
It's been awhile since an Anime has pulled at my Heart Strings and The Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 is doing that. I'm only 11 Episodes in, but between Ban and Zhivago and how their relationship was very much Father and Son, Meliodas Trial to get his full power with the need to let go of Liz has me broken people.

·
Banned
140 Posts
The Promised Neverland finally got going in Episode 4.

I can sit back and have fun with anime, but if you make me sit forward and start thinking, you win. I was playing detective this entire episode.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
The Promised Neverland finally got going in Episode 4.

I can sit back and have fun with anime, but if you make me sit forward and start thinking, you win. I was playing detective this entire episode.
Funny you say that because that is the next Anime I'm starting tomorrow. I finished the Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Ten Commandments today damn it was fucking great down the stretch. Meliodas vs the Ten Commandment was amazing and he used every ounce of his strength to fend them off. I put that performance when you know you're going to lose up with Vegeta sacrificing himself to try to save Earth, and Tien using all his energy to help the Z-Warriors fight Second form Cell in DBZ.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Also caught up with Dororo. I went into it blind after a friend recommended it to me, but I'm really enjoying it. It's heartwarming in a way, even if it's anything but lighthearted. The fantasy/revenge/rural elements all mix together well and the show just has a cool flow to it.

Promised Neverland keeps being ace. Norman :banderas

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
I breezed by the first four Episodes of Promised Neverland and this is a great Anime no doubt. The children are so native especially the older ones not to think why do we have these numbers on our Neck for, but to them it's normal and they never did ask questions till that fateful day from Episode 1. I wonder how are the kids all going to survive this don't see it happening and with how the Episode ended in Episode 4 we have a huge problem for the kids to deal with now outside of dealing with Mom and her Assistant.

21 - 40 of 254 Posts