Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,766 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Summer 2019 Ratings (only one cour shows included)

Wasteful Days of High School Girls - 7/10
Takagi-san 2nd season - 7/10
Kanata no Astra - 7/10
O Maidens in Your Savage Season - 7/10
Given - 6/10
DanMachi II - 6/10
Cop Craft - 6/10
Demon Girl Next Door - 5/10
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 5/10
A Certain Scientific Accelerator - 5/10
If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 4/10
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 3/10

Ratings TBD (multiple cour shows not over yet)

Dr. Stone (favorite from this season)
Vinland Saga (2nd favorite from this season)
Fire Force

Updated Spring Ratings (second cour finished this season)

Carole and Tuesday - 8/10
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 7/10
Fruits Basket - 6/10
I couldn't stand baka in wasteful days, dropped in chapter 3.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Demon Slayer was enjoyable af, Ufotable really brought their A+ game.

Tanjiro is an amazing shonen protagonist, Zenitsu and Inosuke are great side characters and Nezuko is so adorable. The animation and action is great, the pacing is good, doesn't lag too much, and I just marathoned it in 2 days. Can't wait for the movie adaptation of the next arc, and I hope S2 doesn't take too long.

I tried watching Fire Force and the first 3 episodes felt kinda underwhelming, maybe I'll get back to it later.

Still need to check out Vinland Saga.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
I'm only 5 episodes into Demon Slayer but my god is it good already, super hooked. Can already tell it's going to be right up my alley.

Dr. Stone has been good too, if a bit slow paced but that cliffhanger last episode was very intriguing.

I need to catch up with Vinland Saga and Takagi San. Vinland I had mixed feelings about the 4 episodes I watched, hope it picks up. Takagi San I'm sure will be as fun as always.

Oh and My Hero Academia Season 4 started....1st episode felt like the opener to season 3 so meh, but 2nd episode is where it looks like it's gonna get real.

OVERHAUL :mark:.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Shit I forgot that My Hero Academia's newest started what day of the Week does the Episodes come out now? Fire Force on Saturday was amazing especially the Fight Scenes. Benimaru is damn near God like strong and I can imagine if he continued his rage no one would of stopped him, but himself. Dr.Stone truly is now hitting it's stride as Senku and Gang were putting it all on the line to make sure Ruri gets the help she needs. Chrome and Ruri are going to have the perfect babies.

No Guns life is a Anime you guys should check out feels Old School look that is new in a futuristic World filled Humans that are Cyborgs which they call "Extended".

·
WF's AKB Fan
5,757 Posts
Shit I forgot that My Hero Academia's newest started what day of the Week does the Episodes come out now? Fire Force on Saturday was amazing especially the Fight Scenes. Benimaru is damn near God like strong and I can imagine if he continued his rage no one would of stopped him, but himself. Dr.Stone truly is now hitting it's stride as Senku and Gang were putting it all on the line to make sure Ruri gets the help she needs. Chrome and Ruri are going to have the perfect babies.

No Guns life is a Anime you guys should check out feels Old School look that is new in a futuristic World filled Humans that are Cyborgs which they call "Extended".
Saturday I think

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Been watching some this season mostly those ones with game tie-ins since I'm currently also playing those games such as Granblue Fantasy(currently in Season 2), Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode Oracle which is about damn time they actually did the actual story of the game and Azur Lane in which there's plenty of divide between fans of Kancolle and AL but I think it's ok to like both as they have their own stories to tell.

Psycho-Pass S3 is showing but I'm confused by it since I haven't watched the previous movie because apparently some of the people I've talked to told me that I should see the movie first because that will explain some of the other characters disappearing from the story. Chihayafuru S3 is something I've been looking forward to and it's been a long time. I like No Guns Life as it reminds me a bit of Texhnolyze. Hataage! Kemono Michi's quite a fun watch considering the theme is wrestling but the protagonist's extreme love of animals is kind of putting me off with the series. :lmao

Oresuki which is like the protagonist is a complete douchebag and he really wants to form his own harem and he's just pretending to be nice, it's a nice twist to a romcom style of story. :lmao :lmao

Currently watching Houkago Saikoro Club, I used to play a lot of board games when I was younger and I've seen a lot of them in the show, nice way to actually show the actual game and not just make up some random name.

I sometimes look at MAL for other recommendations but sometimes I realize some of the anime I like aren't exactly rated higher than most but I don't think that should matter since ratings are subjective.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,815 Posts
Going to do my annual Sailor Moon binge soon. Fuck sakes, I wish they had a billion more seasons. Greatest show ever made.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
"Raises hand"

A very old school look and feel to the Show and me not knowing what's going is makes me happy to see the next Episode. Just finished the recent Episode of Fire Force damn is Sho fucking strong for his age!
It and Fire Force are about the only anime this season that have my interest

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #234 (Edited)
So I just realized the other day that Hagure Idol Jigokuhen was finally translated. Story about a girl who wants to just be a singer, went to Japan became a gravure idol with 2 shady dudes who used her to slowly migrate her into JAV. Then forced her to pay for the gravure depts by doing JAV, but somehow managed to use martial arts to get herself out of doing x rated scenes.

It's an adult manga, but very shonen. I believe it might be seinen. the fight scenes are extremely violent and well drawn. The humour is wtf funny.

Reactions: Lumpy McRighteous

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,109 Posts
It and Fire Force are about the only anime this season that have my interest
Although I still enjoy it, it's definitely been knocked down a few notches ever since MHA season 4, JoJo Vento Aureo, Dr. Stone, Demon Slayer and OPM season 2 (in that order of preference) came to Toonami as of late. Still gonna stick with it though, since Shinra has just the right amount of moxie for a shonen protag, Hinawa is a mood, and Maki is F I T. :lol

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Yo the Fire Force Episode from this Week was great. The ladies of the 8th merked the White Clad so far and I was highly impressed how the did it. Maki vs Flail and Company was great they thought they had her where they wanted her, and damn he mopped the floor with them and I think I'm in love after how she handled business. I thought for sure Assault would get Tamaki and Iris, but those two banded together and took out Assault to find the others. I didn't like that fan service moment it wasn't needed at all, but it was made up later seeing her bashing Assault to possible death. Sho knows that the 8th are strong he knew his people would eat it, he knows his brother and gang would get to him no matter what.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I'm rewatching Sword Art Online. Yeah I know it's pretty average but it's a guilty pleasure of mines. I live vicariously through Kirito having various women drool over me lol

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
I've been watching a space opera/mecha Anime by the name of "Heroic Age". It's pretty underrated and it came in 2007.

If anyone hasn't watched it, it's worth checking out if you like stuff like Star Wars.

·
7,975 Posts
I'm so behind on Fire Force, need to catch up.

Vinland and Dr Stone are great and I wanna start No Guns life and MHA S4 at some point, but letting the latter build up to binge isn't the worst thing either

221 - 240 of 253 Posts