Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seems like a new fresh thread is needed? @MrMister? Let's go then. what are y'all hyped for this year? DBS Broly in theaters? AOT season 3 continuation? Discuss away.

Reactions: MrMister

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,108 Posts
Got into Mob Psycho 100 thanks to Toonami and it's pretty good, all things considered. :bjpenn My night shift has fucked up my ability to watch it consistently, so I'll try and rewatch it from scratch on Crunchyroll or something. Mob looking like a kid version of Saitama while rocking Kid Gohan's Namek hairstyle works surprisingly well for me. :lol

Speaking of Toonami, they apparently modified their schedule very recently, which is a good thing for me because MHA is now on at midnight. As a result, I can finally watch it consistently and this schedule change is happening right where season 2 finished up, which is a double win for me because I finished seasons 1 and 2, but have refused to spoil myself when it comes to season 3.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Just watched the end of goblin slayer, was pretty good and fit ending, didn't see that second season coming right away after credits.

Yeah Goblin Slayer was dope and I knew with the momentum it gained it had to have a Second Season it deserves. The last Scene seeing Goblin Slayer letting his guard down trusting people and taking off his Mask man that was great.

Just started watching The Seven Deadly Sins Anime and I love it so far only 8 Episodes in though. Meliodas has a hand problem for my taste, somehow he thinks putting his hands of Elizabeth is okay even to see if she's okay. The Crew is coming together as they are taking out the Holy Knights who think they are hot shit, but are finding out they messed with the wrong people in that world. Ban and King are great and who can't help, but not love Hawk and Diane.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,108 Posts
Just started watching The Seven Deadly Sins Anime and I love it so far only 8 Episodes in though.
The Seven Deadly Sins is great you did well to start it, battles are amazing too.
Thanks for the inadvertent heads up, fellas. My interest in this show was sparked by this dude of all characters:

Gonna try and start watching when I get the chance. :sk

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Yeah Goblin Slayer was dope and I knew with the momentum it gained it had to have a Second Season it deserves. The last Scene seeing Goblin Slayer letting his guard down trusting people and taking off his Mask man that was great.

Just started watching The Seven Deadly Sins Anime and I love it so far only 8 Episodes in though. Meliodas has a hand problem for my taste, somehow he thinks putting his hands of Elizabeth is okay even to see if she's okay. The Crew is coming together as they are taking out the Holy Knights who think they are hot shit, but are finding out they messed with the wrong people in that world. Ban and King are great and who can't help, but not love Hawk and Diane.
IIRC his introduction was him groping Elizabeth. I was gonna be fine with it if he was gonna be "Lust", but nah.. it's just supposed to be an endearing character trait.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

I mean I hated Hawk so :side: but nah Seven Deadly Sins is a good one for sure (though I've yet to get to season 2 as not been watching anime as much as I used to lately) Pretty sure my favourite scene is still the one where Meliodas and Ban meet up though it's always the first thing I think of when I think of the series :lol (plus Ban happens to be my favourite of the bunch)

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Well right now I'm at the part where Elizabeth was kidnapped and the Sins group went to the Castle to face all the Holy Knights that want it. It seems the lines have been drawn with Guila and Howzer are now aiding Diane who has been through it hard trying to help and get back Elizabeth. King hasn't even made it there yet, can't wait when the group are one Dreyfus and Hendrickson are fucked. This shit is getting intense!

·
Registered
736 Posts
2019 might actually be the year I watch more anime.

So far, trying to catch up with Seven Deadly Sins. So good!

I really liked One Piece but I forgot where I left off and think it might be best if I just started all over but there are so many episodes :crying:

Reactions: Undertaker23RKO

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
2019 might actually be the year I watch more anime.

So far, trying to catch up with Seven Deadly Sins. So good!

I really liked One Piece but I forgot where I left off and think it might be best if I just started all over but there are so many episodes :crying:
In the first Season like me? I just watched Episodes 19 and 20 and the King/Helbram relationship goes deep and many years. Their story had me in tears especially when you bring in Diane into the picture and their fight was so emotional till the end.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Obligatory subscription post.

Namely also want to get back on Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshi, & Death Note this year. Keep myself fresh with the ones watched years prior, before I jump onto something all new. Never did finish Blue Gender. :hmm:

·
Registered
344 Posts
you could watch episode east blue (retelling), arabasta movie (retelling), chopper movie (retelling but with robin, franky and some extras) and episode skypie (retelling) then watch after skypie with water seven/CP9 (best arc in all one piece.)

1 - 20 of 253 Posts