Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Wrestling Insider
On his Twitter page, Kurt Angle wrote the following today:

To all my loyal fans, many of u ask if I am going to go back to wwe. My answer is "no".My loyalty lies with dixie and tna.Never been happier

I know a lot of u would like me to but dixie carter has taken care of me.I need that kind of support,so I hope u continue to watch me in tna about 3 hours ago via txt

I had fun with wwe and vince mcmahon,but that was my past. It is behind me.They gave me the opportunity, and I'm grateful but tna is my home about 3 hours ago via txt

This has been a question going around for a while where Angle is concerned. He is right. Dixie Carter was there for him at a time when he needed her so I commend him for pledging his loyalty to her and the company.
Means a lot for Angle to pledge his allegiance to TNA. He's had great runs in both companies, but looks like he really wants to retire in TNA, which is great.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
he can work when ever he wants to in TNA of course hs gonna like it better. wwe wrestlers dont have a choice.
Umm, yeah they do. The Rocks last two years, he worked when he wanted to. The last few years, Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker have worked when they wanted to. Ofcourse HHH works when he wants to.

Kurt Angle could go back up there and get that softy schedule but he is loyal to TNA.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
He really deserves to be retiring at a Wrestlemania main event. Of course, it's his choice, but I really don't think he'll have his final moment on a sound stage at a theme park. Still, loyalty's good, I suppose.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
2 mil, less work dates, health insurance, creative control, world title run,

and we'll see then

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Why do people automatically think he won't be inducted into hof?

If he does indeed retire with TNA, he will probably still get a hof/dvd deal.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
"TNA is my home ... until Vince comes calling ..."
He don't need Vince to be calling!,He could have done the phone calls and easily been back there already!.

I would also like for Angle to retire at WM!,But IF this is really his choice then I will be watching him in TNA/WWE or where ever he retires.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its great to see that Kurt's loyal to TNA, He knows that TNA has a chance to become the number one wrestling company, hell they already have a better roster...I mean, lets think about it...

TNA:Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Generation Me, Kazarian, Ken Anderson, Abyss(The Best Monster In The Biz), RVD...um yeah...alot more I could name too...

WWE:Randy Orton, Edge, Nexus(Once The Storyline Ends In A Few Months That'll Be Gone)...John Cena????????

Yeah, No Comparison.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Good to know he is happy in TNA but it kind saddens me a little that his last match will be in a ninferior company instead of being in the WWE the company where he became a legend.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Its great to see that Kurt's loyal to TNA, He knows that TNA has a chance to become the number one wrestling company, hell they already have a better roster...I mean, lets think about it...

TNA:Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Generation Me, Kazarian, Ken Anderson, Abyss(The Best Monster In The Biz), RVD...um yeah...alot more I could name too...

WWE:Randy Orton, Edge, Nexus(Once The Storyline Ends In A Few Months That'll Be Gone)...John Cena????????

Yeah, No Comparison.
fpalm
-----

I wish Kurt went back to WWE, he deserves a proper sendoff, on the biggest stage in professional wrestling, but whatever floats his boat i guess.

·
Prince of Perversion
1,170 Posts
I'm not shocked that Kurt Angle wants to stay. The WWE would never allow Angle to get arrested for violating a restraining order, driving with a suspended license and having HGH the day before a PPV. TNA didn't punish him and let him retain the title. I wouldn't want to leave either.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah because filling half their roster with WWE's castoffs totally makes them better. :rolleyes:

TNA aren't even close to becoming the number one wrestling company.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

Yeah, No Comparison.
cute :p

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

TNA:Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Generation Me, Kazarian, Ken Anderson, Abyss(The Best Monster In The Biz), RVD...um yeah...alot more I could name too...although I pretty much named the roster here.

WWE:Randy Orton, Edge, Nexus, John Cena, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, David Hart Smith, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Goldust, The Great Khali, Uso’s, John Morrison, Mark Henry, The Miz, Primo, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, The Big Show, Caylon Croft, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, Joseph "Joey" Mercury, JTG, Kane, Kaval, Kofi Kingston, Luke Gallows, Montel Vontavious Porter (M.V.P), Rey Mysterio, Shad Gaspard, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Undertaker, Vance Archer, Not to mention the 50 other guys they have on the FCW Roster.

Yeah, No Comparison between rosters because it's obvious that WWE has the better roster.
I fixed it for you :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts