Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great interview here with Kurt Angle with The Score...The Score also does an awesome Right After Wrestling show tuesdays @ 6 after the RAW replay and after SD! on Fridays...

Angle choreographed the main event at BFG this Sunday...Im pretty excited, check out this interview if you havent already.

http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/kurt-angle-interview-october-4-2010

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
That should be great. Angle is one of the best in the business. If not the best Active wrestler out there. We should never forget about GOD! GOD! GOD! Though. WOOOO!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
If Angle's done it, expect a billion kick outs after multiple finishers and for it to be a huge spotfest.

I'm sure Hardy will do something to make the 4 folk in the Impact Zone say this is wrasslin.

Not that Angles bad, but he's working with Anderson and Hardy.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
If Angle put it together it's probably gonna suck.
Wrong. Its gonna have 70 million angle slams, 64 billion german suplexes, 40% of those moves will be off the top rope. Its gonna have 102 thousand kick outs at 2, they're gonna lower the cage for angle's ten suicide attempts moonsaults, and Jeff and Anderson will each spend 4 hours in the ankle lock. Each. Sometimes both at once. And at the same time Angle will still try to hit an angle slam. off the top of building.

Its totally gonna be the greatest match ever. I mean just look at the number I posted, any match with that number of moves from angle alone, its gonna be atleast ********** quality.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Could be hit or miss, at least we know it has the capability of being one hell of a match.

Hopefully they make it Last Man Standing.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Wrong. Its gonna have 70 million angle slams, 64 billion german suplexes, 40% of those moves will be off the top rope. Its gonna have 102 thousand kick outs at 2, they're gonna lower the cage for angle's ten suicide attempts moonsaults, and Jeff and Anderson will each spend 4 hours in the ankle lock. Each. Sometimes both at once. And at the same time Angle will still try to hit an angle slam. off the top of building.

Its totally gonna be the greatest match ever. I mean just look at the number I posted, any match with that number of moves from angle alone, its gonna be atleast ********** quality.
That sounds kind of awesome..........

·
Registered
3,273 Posts

I'v a feeling someone's gonna kick out at two from that Angle slam off thr building.:rolleyes:

Hopefully when their all outside the ring they lower the cage and it's thus announced a reverse cage match...............then someone gets an Angle slam off the cage.:lmao

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Since when are a lot of kickouts a bad thing? Pretty much all of the biggest matches of all time had a lot of finisher kickouts. What, do you guys want the match to end without any suspense?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Since when are a lot of kickouts a bad thing? Pretty much all of the biggest matches of all time had a lot of finisher kickouts. What, do you guys want the match to end without any suspense?
There's nothing wrong with multiple kickouts by any means .However when a wrestle kicks out of anothers wrestlers finisher on multiple times it's just stupid.It's called a finisher thus it should finish the match.How many Angle slams and swantons where hit at the last ppv.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
People are reading this wrong I think, from what I gather Angle has just choreographed the match. He doesn't decide what's going down just how it's done. If creative said to Angle "Hogan's gonna come down in a wheelchair, stand up and write NWO on the floor with his own piss" then Angle only decides when during the match that happens.

·
Registered
746 Posts
A couple of kickouts are fine not 1000 though, but that said it was meant to show how great Angle and Hardy were that they could'nt beat eachother. Lets hope Angle books this rite, although he can't win really cuz f he wins then booking yourself to win the WHC is a bit ... meh!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts