Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Claiming an injured hamstring, Kurt Angle missed a morning radio appearance this morning as well as an autograph signing at Walmart in Willow Grove, PA in the afternoon. Traci Brooks, Mickie James, Kazarian and Robert Roode still made that session.

At this time, Angle is still scheduled to defend the TNA World Title against Bobby Roode tomorrow night in the main event of the Bound for Glory PPV.

Discuss....

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Dammit Kurt, don't ruin Roode's moment. :(

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Thats what I was thinking when I read that.
Kurt knew full well he had a HUGE responsibility carrying that title into BFG, he better not F it up.

@Winning I see that point, but does anybody want to see a Bully Ray vs Storm type of match?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Claiming an injured hamstring, Kurt Angle missed a morning radio appearance this morning as well as an autograph signing at Walmart in Willow Grove, PA in the afternoon.

Discuss....
WTF does an injured hamstring have to do with a radio interview and an autograph signing? Sounds like he just didn't want to go, and came up with the lamest excuse of all time.

·
Registered
683 Posts
This is nothing to be worried about. Wasn't he in rough shape when he wrestled Brock at WrestleMania?
...the match will still take place and the match will be awesome :)
Basically his neck was completely f*cked, had 10% strength in his left arm, was supposed to drop the title to Brock on Smackdown a few weeks earlier due to it being so bad.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Damn, we all know Kurt Angles a completely sane guy these days and will obviously not risk further injury.

wait, dudes crazy as fuck and will probably cut it off if it stops him wrestling.

say what you want about him, Kurt's passionate as fuck

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
WTF does an injured hamstring have to do with a radio interview and an autograph signing? Sounds like he just didn't want to go, and came up with the lamest excuse of all time.
Or he got treatment on it to make sure he was good to go for BFG.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts